Company: Rudd Equipment Company
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Summary We are seeking an organized Sales Assistant to provide
administrative support to the Branch Vice President, Sales Manager,
and Sales Representatives in all areas concerned with equipment
sales. QualificationsTo perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. Essential Duties and
- Prepare work sheets for equipment sales.
- Type various letters, quotes, correspondence, and memos.
- Contact suppliers for pricing and delivery of attachments and
- Set up equipment shipments and code invoices for payment.
- Coordinate with the Corporate Equipment Department on equipment
costs and availability.
- Coordinate with the Corporate Credit Managers on credit
approval and finance documents.
- Coordinate machine deliveries with the Service Department.
- Prepare a monthly inventory report for equipment on the
- Process sales and rental contracts with all necessary
documentation and keep the manufacturer literature and pricing at
the branch up to date.
- Maintain various reports and data bases.
- Handle equipment department telephone calls.
- All other duties as assigned. Education and/or Experience
- High School diploma, some business school desired
- Previous clerical experience Communication Skills
- Excellent verbal, written and telephone communication
- Appropriate interpersonal abilities and the ability to get
along with diverse personalities in a tactful, mature, and flexible
- Must be able to multi-task and move quickly between tasks as
priorities change. Computer SkillsMust have computer and data entry
skills. Experience with Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel, and Power
Point. Physical DemandsWhile performing the duties of this position
the employee will be required to utilize the computer screen and
keyboard, telephone and will need to bend and reach to file. In
addition, this person will be required to walk through the
equipment storage area to find and record serial number and hour
information from various pieces of equipment and attachments. Work
EnvironmentGeneral office environment with occasional research on
the yard. Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
- This is position is classified as full-time.
- Normal Days of work are Monday through Friday.
- Overtime may be required on occasion as needed. Other
DutiesThis job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the personnel for this job. Duties,
responsibilities, and activities may change at any time. EEO/AAP
StatementRudd Equipment Company, Inc. is an Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy not to
discriminate against any Incumbent or Applicant. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a
disability or Vietnam era or other protected veteran. To achieve
our goal of equal opportunity, we maintain an Affirmative Action
Program through which we take good faith efforts to recruit, hire,
and advance in the employment of qualified minorities, women,
persons with disabilities, Vietnam-era veterans, and other
protected veterans. PI8fa8acd4602b-31181-32969891
Keywords: Rudd Equipment Company, Charleston , Sales Assistant, Sales , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!