Company: Quaker Steak & Lube
Posted on: May 3, 2021
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Provides friendly and efficient service in a timely manner to
guests according to company policies, procedures, programs and
performance standards. Shows quests genuine hospitality while
providing them with a memorable experience. Look like a
professional and show sincerity with a positive, friendly attitude.
Performs all duties to maximize guest satisfaction and quality of
work environment as directed by Manager on Duty.
POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS
- Guest Interactions
- Reports to work well-groomed, in clean and proper uniform and
at all times practices good personal hygiene.
- Greets guest in a courteous and respectable way when seated at
- Welcomes guests immediate upon seating with a non-scripted
- Using acquired menu knowledge, offers menu suggestions, answers
questions and anticipates guests' needs.
- Deliver Hot Food - Check completed food orders for accuracy,
appearance and temperature, deliver to the table immediately.
- Deliver QSL Service - Show a desire to please with your genuine
hospitality, personality and specific suggestions at every
step. Actively engage Guests who have concerns and remedy
them. Ensure that each Guest is 100% satisfied with his/her dining
- Clean - Keep tables/station, pantry line area and dining room
common areas clean. Complete assigned Perkins cleaning system
- Attends to any additional guests' needs or requests
- Maintains dining area - pre-bussing, detailing etc.
- Maintains cleanliness of his/her stations and pantry.
- Performs side work during shift downtime including but not
limited to; rolling silverware, restocking cleaning works stations
and bussing tables, etc.
- Executes the service cycle and team responsibilities at all
times. Ensures 100% guest satisfaction on every visit.
- Communicates with Manager on Duty and coworkers regarding
product/service deficiencies. equipment, safety problems. Etc.
- Keeps General Manager and Manager on Duty informed of problems
and/or issues and proposes alternative solutions for
- Processes Orders
- Writes guest check and/or operates POS equipment pursuant to
- Anticipates, identifies and corrects system breakdowns to
achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
- Assists Team Members
- Maintains service stations, garnish line, service bar and
common areas of the restaurant
- Restocks service station with glasses, tea, ice and plates
- Restocks garnish line
- Fills condiments
- Sorts, polishes and rolls silverware
- Cleans mirrors and artifacts
- Runs food for all servers to ensure hot food is served hot
- Maintains cleanliness of dining room, and pantry area.
- Extensive standing and walking for up to 8 hours
- Must be able to see at a distance (20) feet, at close range (12
inches), distinguish between shapes and utilize peripheral vision
to avoid hazards.
- Must be able to communicate clearly
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility in space
- Must have time management skills
- Must be able to read, write and perform addition/subtraction
- Must be able to control and utilize fingers to write, slice
chop and operate equipment.
- Must be able to work irregular hours under heavy
pressure/stress during busy times
- Bending, reaching, walking
- Carrying trays of food products weighing about 50 pounds for
distances up to 30 feet
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Exposure to dish and cleaning chemicals
AS A PART OF THE QSL TEAM YOU'LL RECEIVE:
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Wages
- Meal Discounts - On and off the clock!
- Paid Vacation Time
- Employee Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and more!
- Flexible Scheduling - To help you balance other life
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Advancement Opportunities
- A FUN WORK ENVIRONMENT!
Receives direction and training from the Kitchen Manager or
Manager on duty as to the specific procedures and assignments.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
Basic skills such as sanitation, safety, and customer service
can be taught through in house training.
This position description in not intended, and should not be
construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
skills, efforts or working conditions associated with job. It is
intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principle
job elements essential for making decisions related to job
performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the
incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as
- 16 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Keywords: Quaker Steak & Lube, Charleston , Server, Other , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!