Health System Clinical Sales Consultant
Company: Thermo Fisher Scientific
Posted on: February 13, 2019
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 70,000+ extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission---enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.When you---re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you---ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you---ll be supported in achieving your career goals.Job Title: Clinical Sales Consultant, Health Systems System Title: Account Manager IIReports To: Regional Manager, Health Systems Group/Division: SDG / IDDCareer Band: 5Job Family: SalesJob Sub Family: Job Track: ProfessionalPosition Location: Remote BasedNumber of Direct Reports: 0Day/Shift (if applicable): DayFLSA Status (Exempt/Non-Exempt): ExemptPosition Summary: You will be responsible for driving health provider utilization of ImmunoCAP diagnostic testing within strategically chosen Health Systems, including physician offices & medical groups. You will serve as a vital link to decision makers to educate and convert them to be clinical champions for our diagnostic test. Key Responsibilities:
- Sell the concept of using a diagnostic test to targeted providers within select Health Systems.
- Instruct providers and staff on how to utilize the technology, interpret the results, and how to use those results to manage the patients--- care.
- Develop and grow market share based on established sales goals for the assigned accounts.
- Submit timely and accurate weekly call reports for tracking sales, product use, profile data, market analysis, and commission statistics.
- Support our Health System Executives (HSEs) to execute on specific Health System initiatives by driving clinical demand generation activities. This may include:
- Work with Health System sales outreach teams to grow the business being driven to the Health System Laboratory.
- Expand current Health System provider test profile usage education.
- Develop and identify Health System champions, KOLs (Key Opinion Leaders) with clinical selling to gain their business & support for other large scale initiatives.
- Work with Health System Implementation Specialists (HSIS) to identify key targets and secure appointments for product presentations.
- Open doors for various HSE led initiatives, such as residency programs.
- Participate in district meetings for training purposes, product information updates, and sharing field intelligence information.
- Assist with growth and development of the sales team by providing training, guidance & assistance as needed.Frequent Contacts:Internal
- Health System Executives, Health System Implementation SpecialistsExternal
- CustomersMinimum Requirements/Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- The position of Clinical Sales Consultant, Health Systems requires an individual that is highly motivated and possesses a commercial growth mindset. A track record of success in current role is required.
- Established experience in the primary care market or knowledge of ACOs, IDNs, and Health Systems
- The ability to travel extensively throughout the assigned territory on a consistent basis, and to travel to company meetings (quarterly) is required. The territory may require travel by company car, train, airplane as needed with potential overnights. Depending on Health System account location, travel could be extensive. This may include significant schedule changes based on the needs of the account. Territory will be XXX. Travel expectation within this geography is minimally 25% up to 50%. Other Job Requirements:
- Drives Results: Consistently achieving results even under tough circumstances.
- Being resilient: Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations.
- Customer Focus: Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Action Oriented: Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
- Plans & Aligns: Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
- Ensures Accountability: Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Collaborates: Building partnerships and working collaboratively with other internal & external team members to meet shared objectives.
- Communicates Effectively: Developing and delivering communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
- Instills Trust: Gaining the confidence and trust of others through honesty, integrity and authenticity.
- Situational adaptability: Adapting approach and demeanor in real time to match the shifting demands of different situations.
- Strategic Mindset: Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into strategies and tactics.
- Adhere to OHS policies and procedures and ensure a safe and healthy workplace environmentThermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Keywords: Thermo Fisher Scientific, Charleston , Health System Clinical Sales Consultant, Sales , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!