Technician Assc - Regional Construction Admin
Company: Integrated Talent Strategies
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS) is seeking a Construction
Administrator Assistant to work with a top Energy and Utility
company in Charleston, WV. This company is highly reputable with
several awards for growth, equality, and safety. Integrated Talent
Strategies (ITS) is looking for dedicated workers for this role.
BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Health Insurance after 30 days (Health Savings Account and PPO
- Vision, Dental, 401(k), Short Term Disability, and Life
- 40 hours of PTO every 6 months.
- Holiday Pay for New Year's Day, July 4th, Memorial Day, Labor
Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.
- Funeral Pay.
- Jury Duty Pay.
- Great work-life balance.
JOB SUMMARY: -The successful candidate will be a member of the
Regional Construction Data Administrative (RCA) team whose main
goal it to support the capital process by ensuring complete,
accurate, and timely documentation of Transmission assets and test
records in IPS which is the company's Asset Database. To coordinate
these activities, they manage the Transmission Capital Project
Testing and Commissioning Checklist and work directly with Field
personnel to accept data and ensure it is properly entered into
- Prompt automatic configuration and release of the Transmission
Capital Project Testing and Commissioning Checklist for specific
- Coordinate with Local Field Supervisors, Coordinators, and TCRs
to provide an accurate checklist release date within the checklist
application to drive Central Construction Admin team (CCA) team
asset entry priority.
- Coordinate the review, use, and final upload of job specific
Transmission Field Services (TFS) Capital Project Testing and
Commissioning Checklists with TFS Field personnel. Serve as a
liaison between the CCA team and the TFS Field teams.
- Scan and/or upload completed Capital Checklists to IPS at the
completion of the project. Scan and file Field Marked Prints (FMPs)
and assist with local print room management.
- Produce/Assist With/Work with the Results of the Commissioning
Data Entry IPS reports sent to the field to drive and trend
- Review issued project prints (one line, schematics, and
equipment drawings) and visit station sites to gather information
about equipment to be installed on a project, as needed, for entry
- Review all Local Construction Data Administration (LCA) managed
reports and support field teams to minimize overdue items.
- Receive testing documentation from the Field and record the
information in IPS. Review, add, and edit asset data attributes in
IPS for new capital assets, as needed.
- Review the assignment of Commissioning Actions in IPS to the
newly created assets and make corrections/additions/deletions as
- Perform IPS data review and cleanup of information including
locations, assets, and asset data for existing assets at the
direction of TFS Tech Services or Field personnel.
- Associate's Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Civil/Mechanical
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Read and understand schematic drawings.
- Ability to solicit and obtain information needed from internal
and external contacts and to follow up on data requests.
- Ability to create, run and interpret reports.
- Ability to organize and summarize data.
- Comfortable working in a construction area if needed.
- Valid driver's license and good driving record.
About Integrated Talent Strategies (ITS):
-ITS is an international recruiting and staffing firm specializing
in Engineering, Technical and Professional positions. - Founded in
1984 as a subsidiary of an engineering firm, ITS continues to
remain a strategic partner for the job seeker. - - -
Our clients include some of the largest and most respected
architectural, engineering, and manufacturing companies in business
today. - Our ability to offer a wide range of services, and the
flexibility to adjust to the changing needs of our clients, has
allowed us to maintain a solid reputation for several decades.
Benefits include medical, dental, and vision insurance; 401(k) with
a company match; paid holidays and vacations; tuition
reimbursement. - To learn more, go to or click below to directly
contact your recruiter.
Keywords: Integrated Talent Strategies, Charleston , Technician Assc - Regional Construction Admin, Professions , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!