Commercial Credit Analyst I (June 2023 Start)
Company: Stifel Financial Corp.
Posted on: September 20, 2022
SUMMARYThe Commercial Credit Analyst I (CCAI) will provide
support to the Commercial Lenders with emphasis on financial
analysis in determining the creditworthiness of a borrower. The
CCAI will have exposure to both private and public companies over a
wide variety of industries, cash flow and other types of lending,
and direct and syndicated loan opportunities. This position has an
anticipated start date of June 2023.ESSENTIAL DUTIES &
- Analyze business financial statements and create cash flow
models to be utilized in support of new and existing commercial
loans, renewal requests, and amendments.
- Assist in the preparation of credit evaluation memorandums,
annual and quarterly reviews, and accurate and timely risk
- Assist in the ongoing management and monitoring of a commercial
- Ensure that certain financial statements and compliance
certificates are up-to-date.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of the soundness of borrowers and
collateral through financial research including evaluating
financial statements and analyzing third party data.
- Assist in preparation of monthly Bank Board of Directors
reports providing a summary of commercial
- Understand and comply with all regulations, including the
Community Reinvestment Act, Bank Secrecy Act, Fair Credit Reporting
- Knowledge of economic and accounting principles and practices,
the financial markets, banking and the analysis and reporting of
- Use of logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and
weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to
problems.EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's Degree in finance, accounting or another business
related field required or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years' experience of commercial credit analyst work or
related experience required.LICENSES & CREDENTIALS
- None required.SYSTEMS & TECHNOLOGY
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Suite including
Word and Excel.
Keywords: Stifel Financial Corp., Charleston , Commercial Credit Analyst I (June 2023 Start), Professions , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!