Company: Delaware North
Posted on: June 14, 2019
The Opportunity Who We Are
Take your career beyond the ordinary to the extraordinary.
At Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with,
and how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with
Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired,
privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and
owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global
leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the
sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks,
resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has
annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee
associates. To learn more, visit .
All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check
and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the
position and/or client requirements.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Excitement awaits our guests at Mardi Gras Casino & Resort! We
welcome our guests with service that s unforgettable. Whether
dining in our French Quarter or The First Turn, taking in a getaway
in one of our 150 rooms, or experiencing the excitement of our
gaming floor, Mardi Gras Casino & Resort is conveniently located to
serve thousands of people year round! Our Casino is open 24 hours a
day, 7 days week, 365 days a year!
Mardi Gras Casino & Resort is hiring a evs attendant. We are
looking for someone that has attention to detail and is ready to
join our team! Please see below for additional information
regarding this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following
. Other duties may be assigned.
- Wipe out between machines.
- Keep floor clean of all paper, etc.
- Empty all trash.
- Wipe down sinks in bathroom.
- Clean mirrors and fixtures.
- Flush all commodes and wipe off as needed.
- Damp mop floor as needed and at end of shift.
- Fill all toilet paper dispensers and paper towel as
- Empty dustpans in trashcan, making sure all cigarettes are
- Take all breaks and lunch on time.
- Vacuum carpets.
- Shampoo carpets.
- When open to the public, all electrical cords must be monitored
- Strip and wax floors.
- Participate in staff training as directed.
- Be aware of common safety precautions.
- Follow company policies and procedures.
- Do all other job related duties as assigned.
- Knowledgeable on policies and procedures, consideration of
patrons, universal precautions, cleaning supplies, safety
precautions, equipment safety, and clean up and storage.
- Communication skills
- Ability to work around patrons and co-workers.
- Flexibility and availability required.
- Perform duties in professional manner. Associated topics:
cleanliness, dishwasher, dishwasher steward, housekeeping,
sanitation, service assistant, steward, stewarding, stock,
Keywords: Delaware North, Charleston , EVS Attendant, Other , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!