Specialty Representative, Migraine - Charleston, WV
Company: Disability Solutions
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- Deliver sales performance, brand KPIs, financial targets,
marketing objectives, etc. to meet or exceed on those
- Create pre-call plan objectives and execute post-call
evaluation to continuously improve sales performance. Effectively
handle objections, misunderstandings, concerns and consistently
gain logical and reasonable calls to action to close on every sales
- Proactively and continuously aspire to serve customer needs,
customer expectations and challenges to build trusted customer
relationships and to achieve win-win agreements between AbbVie and
- Develop and execute a call plan that achieves set call metrics
and optimizes coverage and frequency to key customers to maximize
access and sales opportunities.
- Continuously build understanding on customer needs and
expectations, territory market landscape, competitors, market
segments/dynamics, accounts, disease, product, clinical and sales
expertise and share this market intelligence information with
in-field team, brand team and sales manager to achieve alignment,
to anticipate environmental changes and challenges and to optimize
brand strategy and its execution.
- Differentiate AbbVie's value proposition with health providers
assigned and identify, develop, and maintain disease state experts
and speakers/advocates to maximize brand performance.
- Bachelor's degree, biological sciences, pharmacy, business
related field, or equivalent.
- Proven track record of success in selling and solid
- Demonstrates in-depth scientific, therapeutic, product, and
competitive knowledge and is recognized as an expert resource by
all relevant stakeholders. Strong business acumen and proficient
use of business tools; possesses strategic and critical thinking
- Proactively identifies customer style / behavior and quickly
adapts to all aspects of selling approach. Understands and
leverages findings to develop sales strategies.
- Operates effectively in a matrix environment.
- Offers innovative ideas and solutions to maximize business
opportunities to address challenges.
- Provides impact with ideas for the larger organization and
anticipates and responds to changes.
- Influences others and is viewed as a credible and respected
role model and resource among peers. Builds collaborative
partnership with district colleagues and matrix team, etc.
- Leads by example; Consistently displays positive behaviors and
peer coaching through changing and challenging environments.
- Documented success in leadership and support role of increased
responsibility at the district, region and/or organizational
- Preferred: Proven track record of success in sales performance
within respective therapeutic areas. Commercial pharmaceutical
industry experiences such as physician/account-based selling,
training, managed health care or marketing preferred. English
language proficiency verbally and in writing (for all non-English
speaking countries). AbbVie is an equal opportunity employer
including disability/vets. It is AbbVie's policy to employ
qualified persons of the greatest ability without discrimination
against any employee or applicant for employment because of race,
color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy),
physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic
information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation,
marital status, status as a disabled veteran, recently separated
veteran, Armed Forces service medal veteran or active duty wartime
or campaign badge veteran or a person's relationship or association
with a protected veteran, including spouses and other family
members, or any other protected group status. We will take
affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified
minorities, women, individuals with a disability, disabled
veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal
veterans or active-duty wartime or campaign badge veterans. The
Affirmative Action Plan is available for viewing in the Human
Resources office during regular business hours.Significant Work
Activities: Driving a personal auto or company car or truck, or a
powered piece of material handling equipmentTravel: NoJob Type:
Keywords: Disability Solutions, Charleston , Specialty Representative, Migraine - Charleston, WV, Other , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...