Company: American Equipment HR LLC
Posted on: January 28, 2023
About the RoleAssist in the development of safety and health
programs. Supervise and coordinate HSE Programs. Responsible for,
administering, and implementing the Safety Training Programs in
assigned region. 10-20% traveling to locations within region to
ensure compliance with SMS.
What You'll Do
- Ensure compliance with applicable American Equipment
Performance Standards, as well as applicable acts and
- Responsible for safety programs and conducting special safety
training with supervisors. Responsible for updating site safety
manual and prepare/ update the site safety training materials.
Inspect sites for compliance with safety regulations and safe
- Supervise the maintenance of logs, OSHA records and reports and
legally required and necessary to identify specific problem areas
in accident prevention. Give functional guidance to supervisors to
assure thorough investigation and prompt reporting of accidents and
- Responsible for administration of Workman's Compensation
Claims. Supervise the processing of claims, approve medical service
for industrial injuries, investigate specific cases to determine
industrial liability, and report. Investigate and document all
third-party claims arising out of accidents occurring to
non-employees on company property.
- Develop, supervise, and coordinate Safety Training Programs
mandated by Plant, company, corporate, and state or federal
- Supervise and coordinate HSE programs. Evaluate surveys and
recommend corrective actions to assure safe and healthful working
conditions throughout the plant. (i.e. hearing conservation, blood
borne pathogens, air sampling, asbestos, personal protective
equipment and others as required by standards and regulations)
- Responsible for administering and implementing the Safety
Training Programs. Supervise training records on each employee,
showing training program performance.
- Facilitate accident investigation; Work with site management to
conduct timely and accurate incident investigation and root cause
- Conduct process hazard analysis and site assessments (risk,
training, environmental, regulatory and HSE) as needed.
- Proactively address safety issues and provide personal
leadership through compliance with company policy, personal
behavior and attitude.
- Prepare monthly HSE incident summaries, and/or support
delegation of the same as required.
- Maintain Safety Data Sheets (SDS)
- Maintain compliance with Third Party Administrator's
(ISNetWORLD, Avetta) sites for regional locations (including
uploading safety documents, man hours and incident reports)
What we are looking for
- Education: Bachelor Degree. Preferably in Safety, Loss Control
or related field. Related work experience may be substituted for
some or all of required education.
- Experience: 1-3 years working experience in HSE, auditing, and
the regulatory environment in the manufacturing/industrial
industry.What we offer
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Paid time off
- Company paid holidays each year
- 401(k) plus company 4% match
- Hybrid work scheduleAbout About American Equipment
HoldingsAmerican Equipment Holdings is an organization of leading
overhead crane and hoist, weighing and measurement distributors and
field service providers, including American Equipment, Allied
Crane, Eastern Crane & Hoist, Facilities Engineering, Kanawha
Scales & Systems, Kistler Crane & Hoist, Pacific Crane & Hoist,
Patriot Crane & Hoist, and Washington Crane & Hoist. The
consolidated entity is one of the largest independently owned
overhead crane and hoist, weighing and measurement solution
providers in the country, serving over 6,000 customers nationwide.
Together, American Equipment Holdings companies provide
comprehensive solutions for everything related to customers'
overhead crane and hoist, weighing and measurement needs, including
OSHA mandated inspections, preventative maintenance and repair
field services, parts, engineering, ISO certified fabrication, new
and replacement equipment, automated systems, system modernizations
and training. For more information, visit www.amquipinc.com.
Keywords: American Equipment HR LLC, Charleston , HSE Coordinator, Other , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!