Senior Client Service Specialist - Property & Casualty
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Req ID: R0068609
The position is described below. If you want to apply, click the
Apply button at the top or bottom of this page. You'll be required
to create an account or sign in to an existing one.
If you have a disability and need assistance with the application,
you can request a reasonable accommodation. Send an email
toAccessibilityor call 877-891-2510 (accommodation requests only;
other inquiries won't receive a response).
Regular or Temporary:
Language Fluency: English (Required)
1st shift (United States of America)
Please review the following job description:
Build and maintain professional rapport with clients, vendor and
teammates by providing superior internal and external service
support. Provide and/or coordinate the delivery of products and
services to the client, other client service team members, and
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Following is a summary of the essential functions for this job.
Other duties may be performed, both major and minor, which are not
mentioned below. Specific activities may change from time to
- Prioritize and process new and renewal business within
timelines and quality standards, including updating and maintaining
information in the client management system.
- Analyze client needs through research, determining appropriate
course of action recognizing potential problems and elevating as
- Provide clients with timely information including plan
information, rates, contributions, and carrier contacts.
- Set up policy notebooks for delivery to client; assemble
proposals and other presentations for client and prospect
- Demonstrate positive, motivated behavior providing support and
seeking guidance through teamwork and communication.
- May be asked to lead a team of client service representatives
as a mentor, guide and/or trainer based on office needs and
- Assist in preparation of new and renewal proposals; stewardship
reports; service plans; comparisons, and demonstrates creativity in
- Support service and production team in reaching overall agency
revenue and retention goals.
- Maintain daily client processing functions such as
endorsements, policies, audits, pending cancellations, ID
- Assist with all aspects of marketing, as needed.
- Assist clients with direction or implementation of all
appropriate internal resources including, but not limited to
- Take, report and monitor claims (if applicable).
- Document member and client communications in the client
management services tool according to department standards.
- Prepare presentations, spreadsheets, direct bill, accounting
discrepancies and other communications based on the needs of the
internal team and clients.
- Assist clients with claims resolution
- Participate in company sponsored seminars, training workshops
and webinars to enhance industry knowledge and education.
- Other duties and responsibilities assigned by management.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Assignment based primarily upon the individual's minimal level
of experience and production capacity to service a midsize book of
- Licensed West Virginia P&C agent required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated proficiency in computer applications such as
Microsoft Office Suite
- Demonstrate strong organizational and project skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills (written and
- Act with responsiveness, urgency and professionalism in all
- Prioritize work to achieve timely completion of the most
critical and sensitive activities
- Respond quickly to client requests and work to provide
- Accept accountability for the quality of work
- Five years of industry-specific experience
- LOB designations
- College or advanced degree
- Sagitta or AMS 360 policy management system experience
Truist supports a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity
Employer who does not discriminate against individuals on the basis
of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status or other
classification protected by law. Drug Free Workplace.
EEO is the Law Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
- 2017 SunTrust Banks, Inc. All rights reserved.
SunTrust is federally registered service marks of SunTrust Banks,
Keywords: Truist, Charleston , Senior Client Service Specialist - Property & Casualty, Other , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!