Site Reviewer - Illinois
Company: Public Consulting Group
Posted on: November 18, 2022
- *Site Reviewer (HCBS) in Illinois**
Staffing Solutions Organization LLC (SSO), a wholly owned
subsidiary of Public Consulting Group, is focused on delighting
clients with world-class managed staffing and talent consulting
services. SSO is committed to a diverse workforce, which is a
reflection of our clients and the people they serve.
- *Overall Responsibilities:**
SSO is seeking motivated and dependable Site Assessors for a
full-time position (40 hours/week). Site Assessors will conduct
validations of providers of home and community-based services to
individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities
requiring supports to remain in the community, with the goal of
evaluating barriers to community and employment integration.
- Validation - Specialized Responsibilities Required: Regular M-F
working hours, salary.
- Validation work. Site Assessor is responsible for identifying
areas of noncompliance and completing a report summarizing
- Clearly communicate purpose and scope to providers while
requesting documentation to determine if they are compliant.
- Review all provider documentation self-assessed as compliant
with the provider agency service delivery settings to assure they
are compliant with new federal standards for home and
community-based services settings.
- Consistency in completing reports identifying those areas of
non-compliance. Capture observations and regularly report results
and information collected back to the project team.
- Represent PCG and the client in a professional manner.
- *Required Skills:**
- Ability to consistently interact with provider staff and
residents in an appropriate, professional, and respectful
- Attention to detail with the ability to document clear
observations with accurate results.
- Creative problem-solving ability.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office tools and/or other online
- Dedication to accomplishing goals and overcoming
- Flexible, self-starter possessing intellectual curiosity.
- Excellent oral presentation and written communication
- Solid organization and time management skills.
- Direct support experience in HCBS settings preferred.
- Strong social services background required, with home and
community-based services supporting populations such as individuals
with physical and intellectual disabilities.
- Including knowledge of federal regulations regarding HCBS
settings and services.
- Direct experience in and/or knowledge of Illinois HCBS DD
- Prior experience conducting interviews with individuals with
- Knowledge and experience with person-centered planning concepts
- Survey, assessment, or compliance experience in the area of
human services or a related industry.
- Prior experience conducting NCI or comparable surveys.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, age, national origin,
protected veteran status, or disability.
Staffing Solutions Organization LLC is an e-Verify participant.
Public Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated
to celebrating diversity and intentionally creating a culture of
inclusion. We believe that we work best when our employees feel
empowered and accepted, and that starts by honoring each of our
unique life experiences. At PCG, all aspects of employmentregarding
recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits,
transfers, layoffs, return from layoff, company-sponsored training,
education, and social and recreational programsare based on merit,
business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications. We
do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or
belief, national, social, or ethnic origin, sex, gender identity
and/or expression, age, physical, mental, or sensory disability,
sexual orientation, marital, civil union, or domestic partnership
status, past or present military service, citizenship status,
family medical history or genetic information, family or parental
status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or
local law. PCG will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based
on any of these characteristics. PCG believes in health, equality,
and prosperity for everyone so we can succeed in changing the ways
the public sector, including health, education, technology and
human services industries, work.
- *Job Locations** _US-IL-Chicago - US - US-IL-Chicago_
- *Posted Date** _1 month ago_ _(6/7/2022 2:59 PM)_
- *_Job ID_** _2022-8185_
- *_\# of Openings_** _3_
- *_Category_** _Clinical Review_
- *_Type_** _Regular Full-Time_
- *_Practice Area_** _Health Services_
Public Consulting Group is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants receive consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age,
sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or
status as a qualified individual with a disability. VEVRAA Federal
Keywords: Public Consulting Group, Charleston , Site Reviewer - Illinois, Other , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!