Company: LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT INC
Posted on: June 20, 2022
This role will be responsible for content alignment and content
creation across our Global Fan Experience teams. This is not a
Marketing role and will not involve Marketing in any way. This role
will focus on how we communicate with fans across all Fan
Experience touch points- proactively/reactively updating content
for both our internal Agent Knowledge base and external Fan Facing
FAQ's, as well as agent scripting for Chat, Email, FAQ's and other
To accomplish this, you will use your prior experience in creating
content/verbiage in order to ensure a consistent Tone of Voice
while delivering our message to fans across 27 markets.
You will need to have a very keen eye for detail, a passion for
delivering and enforcing a Tone of Voice across the business and be
capable of working with multiple stakeholders across different
This role is a critical part of the Fan Experience team as we move
towards a global, digital first, agile Contact Centre
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
* Create, edit, and proofread Fan communications (external FAQ's
and internal Agent Knowledgebases) as well as email/chat/SMS/other
fan facing communications as necessary.
* Be the Subject Matter Expert for Ticketmaster Tone of Voice
across all FX Markets- providing support and guidance where
* Regularly check fan facing help centres and content to ensure
compliance with Tone of Voice and FX content best practices.
* Lead on content and tone of voice across the chatbots and
scripting for chat, emails, SMS, etc. in all FX markets ensuring
consistency and effectiveness.
* Work closely with local FX colleagues concerning their respective
* Identify new opportunities for content creation such as an
emerging social media platform (such as video, infographics and/or
* Work with external teams such as Client Development or
Communications to ensure an aligned approach to any challenges.
* Work with team to optimize Fan facing help centres to ensure they
are fit for purpose, easy to navigate, intuitive, and optimized for
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW (or TECHNICAL SKILLS)
* Proven experience as a content creator (i.e. copywriter)
* Strong communication and organization skills, detail-oriented and
* Proficient at Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
* Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with frequent
* Ability to maintain good working relationships with co-workers,
clients, customers, and management.
* Effective presentation and facilitation skills
* Collaborative work style with ability to solicit input,
influence, and support decisions
* Positive attitude, willing to learn
* Exceptional attention to detail
* Demonstrable proofreading and editing ability
YOU (BEHAVIOURAL SKILLS)
* Motivated Learner - An individual motivated by new challenges and
opportunities. One who is always willing to take on more
responsibility and not shy away from areas where learning is
required. A leader who can take on areas of great opportunity and
drive the change required for improved results.
* Collaborate with others; share information openly; listen and
take time to empathize and understand where others are coming from;
show recognition and appreciation for the contributions of
* Demonstrated ability in leading on Content.
* Motivation to improve and guide operational and technical change
that will improve fan experience and satisfaction.
* Results driven, energetic, creative, and hardworking, with a
commitment to the highest quality of care and service
Keywords: LIVE NATION ENTERTAINMENT INC, Charleston , Content Specialist, Other , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!