Company: Business Development Resources
Posted on: January 12, 2022
Business Development Resources (BDR) is the premier provider of
business training and coaching services to HVAC contractors. Our
goal is simple: empower our clients with our industry experience
and information to give them the knowledge and skills they need to
drive profit and growth in their business. We are currently looking
for a Bookkeeping Coach to assist our clients with accurate
financial reporting within the skilled trades industry. This role
will enable you to contribute to the wellbeing of a small business
allowing the owner and their team to achieve their professional and
personal goals. We offer a generous base salary in addition to
bonuses and spiffs yielding a targeted compensation of $95,000+ per
year!The JobJoin a team of 30+ coaches! Full training offered.
Proven processes and procedures are built out for you to follow.
Dedicated support staff to assist with scheduling, documentation,
and reporting. Teamwork is the source of our strength. The entire
team is here to support you. Talk with several team members before
you join our team - we are an extended family!A component of this
position is traveling to your client's small business for hands on
process improvements within the accounting department. Travel is
limited to once per month, 3 - 4 per days on average. You also have
an option to extend your stay after an onsite and enjoy the local
culture. Travel reward points earned are yours to use
personally.Primary Job Function
- Delivery of quality coaching using BDR core principles and
ideologies to empower our clients to drive profit and growth in
- Examine, analyze, and interpret accounting information for the
purpose of organizing that information to enable performance
analysis of business segments.
- Train each client's accounting team to understand what they
need to do daily & why it is important, this could include actual
assistance with daily data entry or corrections of data already
- Recommend process improvements to clients and /or additional
training where needed for staff to help reduce time needed to
perform services increasing internal efficiencies.
- Review financial statements for accuracy and completeness.
- Write clear and concise business process & procedures & assist
clients with proper implementation.
- Attend client events as directed.Reports to: Sr. Financial
CoachWork Hours: 7:00 am to 4:00 pm, Monday through Friday, some
weeknights, and some weekends. Overnight travel 1-2 times per month
also required.Location: Remote! Work from your home office, taking
4 client calls per day, offering some flexibility to your daily
schedule.Compensation: Base $55,000 - $65,000 DOE + Bonuses and
Spiffs (Top Performers earn $100K+)Perks & Benefits
- Full benefits package: 401k with employer 3% matching; Medical
insurance provided with minimal employee contribution (with HRA),
Supplemental insurances, EAP, employer provided life
insurance/AD&D, generous PTO, paid holidays off and much
- Work from your home office, taking 4 client calls per day,
offering some flexibility to your daily schedule. Fully cloud-based
operations allowing easy access to documents.
- BDR will provide basic office equipment and supplies to set you
up for success as a Financial Coach.
- We reimburse you for your internet up to $75 per month.
- Extend your stay after an onsite meeting and enjoy the local
- Travel reward points earned are yours to use personally.The
- Previous Bookkeeper experience
- A minimum of 2 years customer service experience or equivalent
- A minimum of 4 years financial accounting experience or
- A minimum of 2 years accounting software experience and
complete understanding of internal workings of accounting
- Proficient in various accounting software programs including
QuickBooks, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Strong communication skills, verbally and in writing
- Quality phone presenceWhat are you waiting for? Responsive
employer. Apply today!**WE ARE A 100% DRUG FREE EMPLOYER**billing,
accounting, invoicing, accounts payable, ap, quickbooks, accounts
receivable, ar, office assistant, admin
Keywords: Business Development Resources, Charleston , Bookkeeping Coach, Other , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!