Senior Technician - Fluid Power
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Job Title: Senior Technician
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Department: Field Operations
Reports to: Product Spec, Measurement
GENERAL DESCRIPTION / PURPOSE:
Provide field support to Lease Operations, R&D, and Advance
Technology Group. Serve to focus efforts toward coordination and
fulfillment of successful field operations tests while maintaining
customer needs and minimizing interference with daily
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provide training to field crews on experimental procedures,
operating techniques, and repair/replacement of equipment.
- Functional or Technical Skills
- Coordinate field/testing application programs with Engineering,
Field Operations, and Marketing.
- Investigate economical design improvements to new and existing
- Assess performance of new designs under actual field
- Participate in the development of experimental procedures.
- Repair computer equipment and generate documentation on repair
- Assist in final preparations and testing of new equipment prior
to customer delivery and post-delivery.
- Prepare reports on progress of projects and provide
recommendations for change.
- Develop concise statements of new design
- Building Customer Loyalty
- Building Strategic Work Relationships
- Building Trust
- Values Based
Education: Associates Degree in Automation,
Robotics or related field
Experience: 1+ Years Field experience. 1+ years
of field power experience.
Licenses/Certifications: Maintain Railroad
*Or equivalent combination of education and
Education: Bachelors Degree in Engineering
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of the role. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Office deskwork, requiring sitting, walking, using phone &
- May lift up to 30 lbs. occasionally
- 70% or more travel including international
- Can tolerate variable and sometimes challenging conditions
during visits or inspections of company equipment in a railroad
Keywords: Loram, Charleston , Senior Technician - Fluid Power, Other , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!