Senior Business Analyst (Remote)
Company: vCom Solutions
Posted on: October 2, 2021
As a Sr. Business Analyst for vCom, you will work with different
business units to gather requirements for the Development Team. You
will also work closely with business sponsors, stake holders,
developers, and QA personnel to help deliver solutions that fully
align with business objectives.
Your attention to detail is impeccable, you learn quickly, and
you have excellent communication skills. You have enthusiasm for
and a great sense of pride in your work and strive to contribute to
the overall success of the team at all times. You’re comfortable
being held accountable in a team-oriented environment. You see
opportunities to improve processes and confidently bring your ideas
to the table. You’re driven to face challenges head on with a sense
of urgency and follow through to reach resolutions.
What you’ll do:
- Work with stakeholders and project team to prioritize the
- Act as advocate for the stakeholders to ensure that business
requirements are complete and accurately reflect their business
- Act as a liaison between software development team and end
users, to define and prioritize features necessary to improve the
- Manage product backlog in a visible team setting to prioritize
user stories for implementation and manage the expectations of
- Partner with Project team to set deadlines for product
development as well as release date for products.
- Participate in team meetings to give feedback on sprint or
iteration achievement, as well as to set follow-on sprint/iteration
goals and relay new user stories or project activities.
- Work with QA to define or refine the “acceptance criteria” for
- Produce User Guides and helps coordinates training sessions on
new system features with the stakeholders.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of professional Business
Analyst/Program Management experience
- TEM experience is MUST.
- Experience with Jira
- Experience on Agile projects and teams and strong understanding
- Knowledge of widely successful Agile techniques
- Experience tracking requirements, collaborate on writing user
stories and epics with product manager and prioritizing the
- Experience working within an onshore/offshore model
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Experience in holding Training sessions with the users.
- Experience in creating Flow charts/Workflow/Wireframes.
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Ability to build consensus through strategic vision and
outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to manage
complex projects across a matrixed environment
The Selection Process
- After submitting a resume, qualified candidates will be invited
to complete two separate assessments
- Once the assessments are completed, candidates will participate
in a pre-screening phone screen with Human Resources
- A select group of candidates will be interviewed (rounds of
interviews may include the team, the VP Software Development, the
CIO, and the COO)
Only those candidates authorized for work in the United States
will be considered for employment as we are not able to sponsor
vCom is a cloud-based software and managed services company
focused on helping enterprises simplify and better manage every
phase of their IT lifecycle spend. Our growth, innovation, and
strong customer relationships are driven by our incredible
employees who thrive on delivering amazing outcomes for our
customers and team members. vCom has received the prestigious Best
Places to Work award in the SF Bay Area for 14 years in a row
and was one of Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2019 (Employee's
Choice, Small Business List).
vCom Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or
Keywords: vCom Solutions, Charleston , Senior Business Analyst (Remote), Other , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!