A local leading automotive manufacturer is currently seeking
Quality Auditors in Charleston, WV for a long term opportunity. If
you meet the qualifications listed below – Apply Now!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Adhere to Quality, Safety, and Environmental Policies.
2. Perform periodic gage checks of parts on check fixture or
positions in gaging setup to verify dimensions.
3. Review inspection documentation created in production to ensure
required measurements are being done and audit that measurements
are performed correctly.
4. Ensure proper labeling, storage, and containment of suspect,
non-conforming, and reject material.
5. Perform dock audits and other product audits as necessary to
ensure product conformance to dimensional, packaging, labeling,
handling, and any other customer or part specifications.
6. Participate in other audits such as process, 5S, environmental,
7. Review suspect parts to determine reasons for dimensional
variations such as faulty machining, or assembly procedures, setup,
tools, or fixtures and provide details to quality department.
8. Review parts not within specified dimension tolerances to
9. Participates in capability and GR&R studies.
10. Any tasks deemed necessary by management
Perfect attendance is required
Must be available to work any shift. Some overtime or weekends may
Must be able to pass background and drug screening
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
At least one year of manufacturing experience is preferred
Pay for this position is $11.00
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in
the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Quality Auditor job in
South Charleston, WV or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com
to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled