Posted on: June 9, 2021
Location: South Charleston, WV
As a Teller, you will be exposed to a solid foundation to launch
your banking career. You will be provided opportunities to develop
your skills in building relationships with customers but also learn
about the different areas of banking. Huntington's culture is
driven by our commitment to doing what's right for our customers,
our shareholders, our communities and our colleagues. This
commitment has never wavered, and never will.
As a Teller, your primary responsibilities would include:
- Welcoming customers to Huntington and establishing professional
relationships with them.
- Processing customer transactions accurately and efficiently
while balancing daily.
- Educating customers on how to leverage Huntington's technology
to assist them with their transactions.
- Referring customers to other areas of the bank to deepen
relationships and build strong internal partnerships.
- Adhering to all operational, security, risk and regulatory
policies and procedures.
- After receiving training, you will be expected to demonstrate
an acumen for banking, transaction process, cash handling, customer
service, operations, systems technology and communication while
maintaining up to date knowledge on all products, services,
technology and policies.
- HS Diploma or GED
- 1 year experience working with customers. Can include military
service with administration, contracting, civil affairs, or similar
- A Bachelor's Degree in a business related field is preferred,
but not required
- Cash handling skills preferred but not required
- Comfort with technology such as mobile services and online
banking services, a plus
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site
for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from
Third Party Recruiters for any position
Keywords: Huntington, Charleston , Teller, Other , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!