Company: Computer Aid Inc.
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Job Profile Summary
CAI is seeking an engagement Manager. Must have State Government
experience with a State Medicaid Agency.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Lead development of long-term client relationships
- Lead client engagements in the areas of brand strategy,
consumer insights, customer segmentation, innovation, growth
strategies, and organizational change
- Manage teams to drive superior results and insightful and
actionable recommendations for clients
- Be accountable for the timeliness/quality of work and project
- Lead and manage internal growth and firm development
- Possess superior qualitative and quantitative analytical
- Manage day to day aspects of client relationships in continued
and seamless collaboration with lead partners as a strong
representative of Vivaldi and help in building long-term
relationships across all levels of clients
- Engagement Manager must have at least ten (10) years'
experience as a Project Manager and/or providing project management
support services directly related to the analysis, development
and/or implementation of programs, initiatives for a State Medicaid
- Engagement Manager shall hold a current Project Management
Professional Certification with PMI.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the essential job
functions consistent with the ADA and other federal, state and
- Sedentary work that involves sitting or remaining stationary
most of the time with occasional need to move around the office to
attend meetings, etc.
- Ability to conduct repetitive tasks on a computer, utilizing a
mouse, keyboard and monitor
Talent Acquisition Manager
Keywords: Computer Aid Inc., Charleston , Engagement Manager, Other , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!