SBA Business Development Officer Sr. -Philadelphia Market
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Location: Remote - Pennsylvania
This position covers Philadelphia, PA Market.
Responsible for marketing a full range of banking services to
Small Business Administration (SBA) loan eligible businesses with
emphasis on client contact, origination, and analysis. Responsible
for SBA loan origination with emphasis on client contact,
origination, and analysis. Typical loan amounts are for $350K -
$5MM. Reviews financial statements and supporting documents,
structures SBA loan proposals, completes initial analysis and
prepares credit package. Ensures compliance with applicable
federal, state and local laws and regulations, agency guidelines
and organization policies.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent of 4 years' SBA lending
- A minimum of 5 years of Business/Commercial lending
- Business or Finance degree preferred
- SBA loan originating experience Familiarity with Commercial
loan underwriting systems.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal (face-to-face and phone)
communication skills including professional grammar and
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task PC and internet proficiency
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: Visit Huntington's Career Web Site
for more details.
Agency Statement: Huntington does not accept solicitation from
Third Party Recruiters for any position
Keywords: Huntington, Charleston , SBA Business Development Officer Sr. -Philadelphia Market, Other , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!