Production Technician I
Posted on: May 3, 2021
ERIKS North America
ERIKS (www.ERIKS.com) has been a leading international industrial
service provider since 1940. ERIKS North America offers a wide
range of innovative, high-quality mechanical engineering components
and associated technical and logistics services from 140 locations
across the United States, Canada and Mexico under four
companies-including ERIKS NA Inc., Rawson, Industrial Controls, and
ERIKS Seals and Plastics. From agriculture to power generation and
from oil and gas to petrochemicals, ERIKS North America provides a
local presence and infinite possibilities, backed by ERIKS'
worldwide network of resources and know-how from more than 60
companies with locations in 21 countries. ERIKS North America was
recently ranked 20th on Modern Distribution Management (MDM)
magazine's 2017 list of Top 40 Industrial Distributors. For more
information, please visitwww.ERIKSNA.com.
ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
Summary of the Role
This position is typically responsible for a variety of tasks that
are manufacturing or distribution based and may include assembling
and manufacturing sales orders, picking product from the warehouse,
shipping and receiving and the delivery of products to
Skills and Abilities
- Must maintain 100% commitment to safety policies and
- Receives incoming shipments into inventory, posts in online
system and places items in warehouse.
- Picks product in warehouse and prepares items for delivery or
- Assembles products to company, customer and manufacturer's
- Performs all product testing to quality standards as required
by the customer and per company work instruction
- Operates mechanical equipment, hand tools, forklifts and
- Makes recommendations to management with respect to product and
- Assists with physical inventory
- Delivers product as required
- Performs other related duties as required
- Possess excellent customer service skills and the ability to
interact with customers, and team-members in a professional
- Must have excellent communication skills, both oral and
- Requires a proficiency in math skills including addition,
subtraction, multiplication and division in units of measure.
Additionally, must be able to perform calculations using whole
numbers, fractions and decimals.
- Basic mechanical skills including the use of hand tools.
- Basic computer skills including; MS Word, Excel, internet and
- 1-2 years of warehousing or production experience in an
- A high school diploma or equivalent
- A valid driver's license, and a clean driving record are
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Competitive compensation plan
- Health Benefits: medical, dental, vision, short term and long
- 401-k with company match
- Paid time off
It is our policy to employ qualified persons without regard for
race, creed, color, national origin, nationality, ancestry, age,
sex, marital or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation or
disability. Individuals are considered for employment, promotion,
or training solely on their ability to perform the essential
functions of the position.
Keywords: SHV, Charleston , Production Technician I, Other , charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!