Company: Quaker Steak & Lube
Posted on: May 3, 2021
SUMMARY OF POSITION
Provides friendly and efficient service to guests according to
company policies, procedures, programs and performance standards.
Performs all duties to maximize guest satisfaction and quality of
work environment as directed by the manager on duty. Ensures
kitchen work areas, restaurant common areas, plate ware,
silverware, equipment and utensils are clean and in excellent
POSITION ACTIVITIES AND TASKS
- Dish room Maintenance
- Reports to work well-groomed, in clean and proper uniform and
practices good personal hygiene.
- Arranges soiled dishes, silverware and glassware into washer
- Pre-rinses all items to be washed
- Loads trays into dishwasher.
- Removes dishes, silverware and glassware from washer trays and
stocks kitchen personnel and servers.
- Washes pots and pans in 3 compartment sink.
- Air dry dishes and utensils do not stack
- Keeps all silverware out of trash
- Maintains cleanliness of his/her stations and work areas.
- Performs side work during shift downtime including but not
limited to; rolling silverware, restocking condiment holders,
cleaning works areas, cleaning bathrooms, etc.
- Keeps General Manager and Manager on Duty informed of problems
and/or issues and proposes alternative solutions for
- Assists Crew Members
- Removes soiled dishes from cooks line and supplies with clean
- Keeps dish area, prep kitchen organized swept, mopped and
- Clean and restocks employee restroom
- Assists in putting away food deliveries
- Breaks down boxes and removes trash and recyclables
- Picks up parking lot and grounds
- Assist kitchen staff with food preparation using safe food
- Assists with other activities as instructed by the manager on
- Extensive standing and walking for up to 8 hours
- Must be able to see at a distance (20) feet, at close range (12
inches), distinguish between shapes and utilize peripheral vision
to avoid hazards.
- Must be able to communicate clearly
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility in space
- Must have time management skills
- Must be able to work irregular hours under heavy
pressure/stress during busy times
- Bending, reaching, walking
- Carrying trays of food products weighing about 50 pounds for
distances up to 30 feet
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Exposure to dish and cleaning chemicals
AS A PART OF THE QSL TEAM YOU'LL RECEIVE:
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Wages
- Meal Discounts - On and off the clock!
- Paid Vacation Time
- Employee Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and more!
- Flexible Scheduling - To help you balance other life
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Advancement Opportunities
- A FUN WORK ENVIRONMENT!
Receives direction and training from the Kitchen Manager or
Manager on duty as to the specific procedures and assignments.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
Basic skills such as sanitation, safety, and customer service
can be taught through in house training.
This position description in not intended, and should not be
construed to be, an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
skills, efforts or working conditions associated with job. It is
intended, however, to be an accurate reflection of those principle
job elements essential for making decisions related to job
performance, employee development and compensation. As such, the
incumbent may perform other duties and responsibilities as
- 16 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Keywords: Quaker Steak & Lube, Charleston , Dishwasher, Other , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!