Company: Belmond Charleston Place
Posted on: May 8, 2020
Provide high quality hairdressing services and deliver high
standards of technical and customer care at all times.
- Provide full salon services, including but not limited to, hair
cutting, shampooing, blow drying, coloring and styling
- Perform hair consultations and advise clients or customers on
products, services and hair care
- Ability to promote and sell all salon retail items
- Ability to develop new clients
- maintain a consistent relationship with current clients in
order to build repeat business
- work within all Health, Sanitation and fire safety
- Achieve designated performance and quality
- Be pleasant, smile and greet all guests, using surnames when
- Attend to and anticipate guests' needs.
- Keep up to date on all hair styling trends and products
- Attend and participate in continuing education and training in
order to follow new trends and techniques
- Merchandise hotel food and beverage outlets, VSOE Boutique and
Health Club & Spa.
- Maintain stock at appropriate levels and complete all side
- Maintain cleanliness of the salon, your station and
- Available to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and
- Ensure by example that the Belmond philosophy is known.
- Observe standards for the department in image, appearance, and
grooming; properly represent the company and the profession to
outside organizations; return business calls the same day.
- Be knowledgeable of, implement, communicate, and comply with
policies of Belmond Charleston Place, its Hotel Human Resources
Department, and Belmond.
- Assist in other areas as needed.
- Use utilities and resources in a responsible manner to control
- Communicate relevant information to the department, your line
manager and across departments, as appropriate. Comply with safe
working practices, Health and Safety policy and ensure
accidents/defects are reported immediately.
- Attend learning and development courses and complete eLearning
modules, as required.
- Demonstrate and be a role model of Belmond's core values of
Care, Confidence, Curiosity and Community. Benefits Belmond
Charleston Place provides a comprehensive benefits package for
full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, disability,
life and AD&D insurance. You are eligible for the majority of
these plans after 60 days of full-time employment. The effective
date will be the first of the month following your 60th day worked.
We also offer 401(k) retirement savings plan, paid vacation and
holidays, as well as tuition assistance.
Keywords: Belmond Charleston Place, Charleston , Hair Stylist, Other , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!