Attorney - eDiscovery Document Review
Company: Dauntless Discovery
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Great opportunity for Licensed Attorneys interested in quality
focused e-Discovery. We have a series of projects anticipated to
start in the coming weeks. We have a strong pipeline of projects
that are projected to keep us busy for the foreseeable future. This
is a great time to work at Dauntless Discovery. Great work
environment and corporate culture!
- Project-based E-Discovery/Document Review
- No experience required. Will train!
- Licensed Attorney rate is $23 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Location: Position is full-time remote
- Attorneys must be actively licensed (and in good standing) in
- Must be able to work full time and have availability
overlapping core business hours
- Expectation to work 40 hours per week when staffed
- Proficient in and comfortable with working remotely via various
technology and software
- Must be able to provide your own computer and secure internet
Dauntless Discovery is an e-Discovery company that leverages
technology to optimize accuracy and increase efficiency to provide
our clients with world class e-Discovery services. We cover the
entire Electronic Discovery Reference Model while focusing on
innovation, cost control, and predictability through innovative
technology and proven best practices and protocols.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Dauntless Discovery, Charleston , Attorney - eDiscovery Document Review, Legal , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!