Senior Application Developer - OnBase
Company: Highmark Health
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Company :Highmark WholecareJob Description :JOB SUMMARYThis job
takes the lead in providing more complex application development
services typically as part of a project team or in an application
support role. Developers analyze, design, code, test and implement
more complex systematic solutions to meet customer requirements
that adhere to Highmark IT standards and policies. Developers
provide general support to maintain more complex applications that
meet the service levels, system availability, performance and
quality levels required by their customers. May mentor less
experienced team members.ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Takes a lead role for analyzing, designing, coding, testing and
implementing more complex application enhancements, as well as
providing general production support, meeting defined scope, target
dates and budgets with minimal or no defects.
- Utilizes and participates in the more complex full system
development life cycle, per current Highmark SDLC standards.
- Takes a lead role in collaborating with customers, business
analysts, partners, and IT team members to understand business
requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality
technical solutions. Concentrates on providing innovative solutions
to more complex business needs.
- Takes a lead role in providing required technical support,
including release implementations, on-call and 24x7 supports when
- Performs work in compliance with all Highmark and Highmark IT
standards, policies and procedures.
- Actively takes a leading role and participates on project teams
in various project roles, including, but not limited to, Developer,
Technical Lead and Project Manager, based upon level of
- Effectively communicates with team members, customers, partners
and management, including assisting with or conducting more complex
technical walkthroughs, reporting project status, enabling vendor
solutions and providing accurate and concise documentation.
- Other duties as assigned or requested.QUALIFICATIONSMinimum
- 5-10 years of experience as a developer
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Information Technology or
- Minimum three years experience in an IT/OnBase Administrator,
business analyst, or consulting role.
- Established success in a team and project environment, actively
working with a Project Manager and customer resources to complete
tasks within the project constraints.
- Three years of experience installing, configuring and
supporting Hylands OnBase ECM platform, including Workflow and
- OnBase certifications (OnBase API, Certified Workflow Engineer
or Certified WorkView).
- Experience working within a Microsoft ecosystem, including
administration of Microsoft Operating Systems (desktop and/or
server), IIS, Active Directory or SQL Server is strongly desired.
Holding certifications in these technologies is even better.
- Any application development or scripting experience is a big
plus. This includes any background in the OnBase APIs, electronic
form development, dynamic HTML, C# and/or VB.NET. Experience with
SQL is a plus.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Problem solving, root cause analysis, and issue resolution
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Experience in Healthcare or Health Insurance Industry
- Experience with technology platforms, application development
tools, business processes, software development life cycle used by
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to
- Strong communication (written and verbal) with the ability to
communicate to both technical and non-technical teammates &
customers. Strong documentation skills required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.WORK ENVIRONMENTIs Travel
Required?NoDisclaimer: The job description has been designed to
indicate the general nature and essential duties and
responsibilities of work performed by employees within this job
title. It may not contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties,
responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees to do
this job.Compliance Requirement: This position adheres to the
ethical and legal standards and behavioral expectations as set
forth in the code of business conduct and company policiesHighmark
Health and its affiliates prohibit discrimination against qualified
individuals based on their status as protected veterans or
individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against
all individuals based on their race, color, age, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation/gender identity or any other
category protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Highmark Health and its affiliates take affirmative action to
employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to
race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, sexual
orientation/gender identity, protected veteran status or
disability.EEO is The LawEqual Opportunity Employer
Orientation/Gender Identity (
)We endeavor to make this site accessible to any and all users. If
you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our
website or need assistance completing the application process,
please contact number below.For accommodation requests, please
contact HR Services Online at
HRServices@highmarkhealth.orgCalifornia Consumer Privacy Act
Employees, Contractors, and Applicants NoticeReq ID: J211033
Keywords: Highmark Health, Charleston , Senior Application Developer - OnBase, IT / Software / Systems , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!