Full Stack Developer, Lead
Company: Elevance Health
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Full Stack Developer, Lead
- Job Family: Development and Engineering
- Type: Full time
- Date Posted:Nov 02, 2022
- Req #: JR24523Location:
- TN, Brentwood
- FL, Orlando
- National +50 Miles away from nearest PulsePoint, National +50
Miles away from nearest PulsePointDescriptionThe preferred
locations for this position are Brentwood, TN, or Orlando, FL. Will
consider highly qualified candidates from other locations. This
position will take part in Elevance Healths hybrid work model and
is eligible for a remote work schedule.Responsible for delivery of
end to end application, system development and maintenance on
complex multi technology platforms within assigned client group,
business unit or corporate department and utilizing various
customer technology platforms.Primary duties may include, but are
not limited to:
- Owns the change request process and may coordinate with other
teams as necessary.
- Provides technical advice and weighs in on technical decisions
that impact cross functional teams.
- Contributes to the creation of solid coding techniques and
recommends and reviews coding standards.
- Analyzes application requests and business requirements for
completeness and understanding.
- Analyzes existing application design and code.
- Determine level of effort to design, build, and code, document
and unit test so that estimates can be provided to the Technical
- Design, prototype build, code, document and unit test solutions
- Can individually troubleshoot and resolve production system
- Develops and owns list of final enhancements.
- Develops and defines application scope and objectives and
prepares technical and/or functional specifications from with
programs will be written.
- Performs technical design reviews and code reviews.
- May own technical testing to ensures unit test is completed and
meets the test plan requirements, system testing is completed and
system is implemented according to plan.
- Assesses status and supports data information planning.
- Maintains technical development environment.
- Mentors others and may lead multiple or small to medium sized
- Will begin to set direction at the project/service level and
- Understands the tradeoffs between technical, analytical and
product needs of the technical solutions.Required Qualifications
- Requires an BA/BS degree in Information Technology, Computer
Science or related field of study and a minimum of 7 years related
experience; multi platform, multi-dimensional experience, and
expert level experience with business and technical applications;
or any combination of education and experience, which would provide
an equivalent background.
- Minimum of 3 years experience using C# and .NET CORE
- Experience developing REST Web Services (APIs).
- Minimum of 2 years developing web applications using Angular 4+
2 years with RDBMS concepts.
- 1 year coding software according to published standards and
design guidelinesPreferred Qualifications
- Exposure to Microsoft SQL and can write stored procedures
- Experience in publishing and maintaining code/services in a
cloud hosted environment like Azure.
- Experience using Azure DevOps Services including Boards,
Pipelines and Repos.
- Experience in healthcare information technology.
- Ability to handle diverse situations and changing priorities
while maintaining a positive attitude.For candidates working in
person or remotely in the below locations, the salary* range for
this specific position is $104,112 to $208,224Locations: Colorado;
Nevada, Jersey City, NJ; New York City, NY; Ithica, NY and
Westchester County, NYIn addition to your salary, Elevance Health
offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package,
incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k
contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility
requirements). The salary offered for this specific position is
based on a number of legitimate, non-discriminatory factors set by
the company. The company is fully committed to ensuring equal pay
opportunities for equal work regardless of gender, race, or any
other category protected by federal, state, and local pay equity
- The salary range is the range Elevance Health in good faith
believes is the range of possible compensation for this role at the
time of this posting. This range may be modified in the future and
actual compensation may vary from posting based on geographic
location, work experience, education and/or skill level. Even
within the range, the actual compensation will vary depending on
the above factors as well as market/business considerations. No
amount is considered to be wages or compensation until such amount
is earned, vested, and determinable under the terms and conditions
of the applicable policies and plans. The amount and availability
of any bonus, commission, benefits, or any other form of
compensation and benefits that are allocable to a particular
employee remains in the Company's sole discretion unless and until
paid and may be modified at the Companys sole discretion,
consistent with the law.Please be advised that Elevance Health only
accepts resumes from agencies that have a signed agreement with
Elevance Health. Accordingly, Elevance Health is not obligated to
pay referral fees to any agency that is not a party to an agreement
with Elevance Health. Thus, any unsolicited resumes, including
those submitted to hiring managers, are deemed to be the property
of Elevance Health.Be part of an Extraordinary TeamElevance Health
is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities
and making healthcare simpler. Previously known as Anthem, Inc., we
have evolved into a company focused on whole health and updated our
name to better reflect the direction the company is heading.We are
looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are
passionate about making an impact on our members and the
communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and
collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to
solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger
purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you
to make an impact?We offer a range of market-competitive total
rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off,
and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective
bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term
disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life
insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to
name a few.The health of our associates and communities is a top
priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates to
become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your
offer will be rescinded unless you provide and Elevance Health
approves a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are
not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to
reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all
relevant federal, state and local laws.Elevance Health has been
named as a Fortune Great Place To Work in 2021, is ranked as one of
the 2021 Worlds Most Admired Companies among health insurers by
Fortune magazine, and a Top 20 Fortune 500 Companies on Diversity
and Inclusion. To learn more about our company and apply, please
visit us at careers.ElevanceHealth.com. Elevance Health is an Equal
Employment Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to age,
citizenship status, color, creed, disability, ethnicity, genetic
information, gender (including gender identity and gender
expression), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, veteran status or any other status or condition
protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Applicants
who require accommodation to participate in the job application
process may contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.EEO is
the LawEqual Opportunity Employer / Disability / VeteranPlease use
the links below to review statements of protection from
discrimination under Federal law for job applicants and employees.
- EEO Policy Statement
- EEO is the Law Poster
- EEO Poster Supplement-English Version
- Pay Transparency
- Privacy Notice for California ResidentsElevance Health, Inc. is
an E-verify EmployerNeed Assistance?Email us
(email@example.com) or call 1-877-204-7664
Keywords: Elevance Health, Charleston , Full Stack Developer, Lead, IT / Software / Systems , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!