BOH Food & Beverage Supervisor
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: March 14, 2019
The Opportunity Who We Are Take your career beyond the ordinary-to the extraordinary. At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our vision, grow with us. Delaware North is one of the largest and most admired, privately-held hospitality companies in the world. Founded and owned by the Jacobs family for nearly 100 years, it is a global leader in hospitality and food service with operations in the sports, travel hospitality, restaurants and catering, parks, resorts, gaming and specialty retail industries. Delaware North has annual revenue exceeding $3 billion with 60,000 employee associates. To learn more, visit . All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test depending upon the position and/or client requirements. Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer. The Location Excitement awaits our guests at Mardi Gras Casino & Resort! We welcome our guests with service that's unforgettable. Whether dining in our French Quarter or The First Turn, taking in a getaway in one of our 150 rooms, or experiencing the excitement of our gaming floor, Mardi Gras Casino & Resort is conveniently located to serve thousands of people year round! Our Casino is open 24 hours a day, 7 days week, 365 days a year! The Opportunity Mardi Gras Casino & Resort is hiring a BOH food and beverage supervisor. We are looking for someone that has attention to detail and is ready to join our team! Please see below for additional information regarding this position. Summary Under the direction of the Executive Sous Chef , directs the preparation and ordering of all food in the French Quarter restaurant kitchen. Expedites and coordinates with front of house operations. Also, helps analyze food cost and forecast business trends in order to make recommendations for revisions of menu prices that will most appropriately meet company goals. Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Formulates schedules with forecast based on historical data.
- Organizes, maintains, and monitors storage facilities such as walk-ins, reach-ins, freezers, and dry storage areas according to health code regulations.
- Prepares and produces menu items to standards in a quick and efficient manner.
- Prepare items such as but not limited to salads, appetizers, seafood, beef, and poultry, etc.
- Prepares, cooks, and seasons all food.
- Controls food production in all work areas including proper cooking methods, proper cooking times, and temperature.
- Inspects the garnish of all foods.
- Adheres to kitchen maintenance and sanitation programs.
- Maintains assigned station and equipment in a clean and sanitary condition.
- Assumes "manager on duty" responsibility.
- Directs the daily work activities of assigned personnel within the kitchen facility.
- Maintains file documentation and accurate record keeping.
- Ensures adherence to Board of Health standards.
- Ensures that all foods are of the highest quality.
- Other duties as assigned
Keywords: Delaware North, Charleston , BOH Food & Beverage Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!