Company: Embassy Suites Charleston
Posted on: May 21, 2023
The primary purpose of the Restaurant Supervisor is to provide guests with an excellent restaurant experience.
The Restaurant Supervisor will be tasked with the following duties, responsibilities, and assignments:
- Supervise , direct , schedule, and train food and beverage A ssociates ;
- Exceed guest expectations throughout their restaurant and hotel experience;
- Work quickly and independently to resolve operational and/or guest concerns , ensuring follow through with appropriate manager(s ) ;
- Ensure all opening and closing side work is completed a ccurately on a daily basis ;
- Assist Restaurant Associates as well as other restaurant associates with their job duties as necessary ;
- Observe Health Department guidelines for food handling and sanitation so that guests and employees will not be in risk of cross-contamination , keeping compartment sink s , side boards, and refrigerators clean and sanitized ;
- Follow all company safety and security policies and procedures, including reporting accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management ; and
- Any and all other work as required to complete the primary purpose of the position.
Keywords: Embassy Suites Charleston, Charleston , Restaurant Supervisor, Hospitality & Tourism , Charleston, West Virginia
here to apply!