Academic Opportunity for Gastroenterologist with WVU Charleston Division
Company: Charleston Area Medical Center
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Gastroenterology opening in Charleston, West Virginia. This and other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com The Department of Internal Medicine is seeking a Gastroenterologist for a fulltime academic position at the Robert C. Byrd Health Sciences Center, West Virginia University, Charleston Division located in the capital city of Charleston, WV. Job duties include: provide clinical care and teach medical students and residents in the area of Gastroenterology; scholarly activities are highly encouraged. Faculty position academic rank will commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Job Requirements by the time of appointment are:
• MD, DO degree or foreign equivalent degree from an accredited program
• Board Certified or Board Eligible
• Possess aptitude and passion for educating residents and medical students
• Willingness to participate in appropriate academic, clinical research or other scholarly activity as may be required of clinical faculty
• Excellent benefits package with generous PTO
• Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
• Vibrant community
• Superb family environment
• Unsurpassed recreational activities
• Outstanding school systems
WVU is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. The University values diversity among its faculty, staff and students, and invites applications from all qualified individuals, including minorities, females, individuals with disabilities and veterans.
Keyphrases: gastroenterology jobs, gastroenterologist jobs, gastro jobs, gastroenterologist associates jobs, pediatric gastroenterology jobs, pediatric gastroenterologist jobs
Keywords: Charleston Area Medical Center, Charleston , Academic Opportunity for Gastroenterologist with WVU Charleston Division, Healthcare , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!