Company: The Toberson Group
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Immediate opening for a BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician to
join a well established not-for-profit health-care system in our
client's outpatient services group. This is a great opportunity to
work and live in a family-oriented community which is nestled
between the foothills of the Appalachian Mountain range and the
beautiful Ohio River. This hospital provides a full spectrum of
services to include OB-GYN, radiology, emergency medicine,
inpatient and outpatient surgery, neurology, a full-range of
rehabilitation services, operation of sixteen medical clinics and
Essential Duties Include:
- Provides medical evaluation, treatment and consultation
services to patients.
- Responds to emergencies and answers medical questions.
- Obtains and documents, or causes to be obtained and documented;
appropriate chief complaint, past medical, family and social
history, review of systems, examination, medications and allergies,
assessment and plan for each patient.
- Provides medical orders for prescription refills,
administration of medications, ancillary testing, and/or
- Reviews ancillary test results and coordinates notification to
- Provides patient education as needed.
- Supervises patient care by non-clinic agencies such as home
health care, nursing home, or hospice.
- Completion of all documentation and paperwork in a timely
- Participates in on-call schedule.
- Works closely with the Director of Medical Services to provide
leadership and medical direction for the clinic.
- Attends all staff, clinical, board or other special meetings as
- Performs other appropriate duties as requested by
- Maintains patient confidentiality at all
- Graduate from an accredited school of medicine
- Must be Board Certified or Board EligibleStarting Salary:
$210K+ plus incentive bonus and extensive benefits. Relocation paid
for. Sponsorship Provided: H1B or J1 VISA Candidates
Keywords: The Toberson Group, Charleston , Internal Medicine, Healthcare , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!