RN-Emergency Services Mids
Company: Raleigh General Hospital
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Raleigh General Hospital$20,000 Sign-on Bonus!Who We Are:People
are our passion and purpose. -Come work where you are appreciated
for who you are not just what you can do. Raleigh General Hospital
is a 300-bed facility caring for nearly 13,000 patients each year
with over 50,000 being treated in our emergency room. We offer a
wide range of surgical services as well as specialty programs
including Cardiac CTA, Digital Mammography, and Trauma
Services.Where We Are:Beckley is an ideal place to live and boasts
many scenic, cultural, and recreational opportunities. From
restaurants and breweries to art galleries and unique attractions,
Beckley is an outdoor playground with something for all tastes.
-Why Choose Us:
- Health (Medical, Dental, Vision) and 401K Benefits for
- - -Competitive Paid Time Off / Extended Illness Bank package
for full-time employees
- - -Employee Assistance Program - mental, physical, and
financial wellness assistance
- - -Educational assistance and tuition assistance for qualified
- Professional development opportunities and CE assistance
- And much more---Position Summary:
- -Assures optimum quality patient care by serving as a resource
person for other staff members, patient and family, continuing
professional and personal development, coordinating patient care
with other departments and assisting the physician.
- Performs assessment skills.
- Plans nursing care.
- -Intervenes with appropriate action after needs are
- -Evaluates the assessment, planning and intervention
- Demonstrates professional and personal development.
- Delivers direct patient care appropriate to the age of patient
served including adult and geriatric patients.
- Graduate of a Program in Discipline - RequiredRequired Skills:
- Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the
ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a
stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Certifications: Basic Life Support (BLS) - to be obtained
within 30 days.
- - -Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) - to be obtained
within 1 year from date of hire.
- TNCC - to be obtained within 1 year from date of hire.
- PALS - to be obtained within 1 year from date of hire.Required
- Current licensure by WV State Board of Nursing.Minimum Work
- Previous experience in clinical trauma care preferred.EEOC
Statement:Raleigh General Hospital is committed to providing Equal
Employment Opportunities for all applicants and employees and
complies with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination
against any employee or applicant for employment because of color,
race, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, genetic
information, gender identity, sexual orientation, veterans' status
or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local
Equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking
for diversity in candidates for employment:
Keywords: Raleigh General Hospital, Charleston , RN-Emergency Services Mids, Healthcare , Beckley, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!