Tele GI Position - Flexible Shifts
Company: Charleston Area Medical Center
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Gastroenterology opening in Charleston, West Virginia. This and
other physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe
Charleston Area Medical Center is currently recruiting applicants
for remote gastroenterologist jobs. We are looking for
experienced,---board-certified gastroenterologist to join our
- Perform patient exams, manages direct patient care, including
physical examinations, evaluations, assessments, diagnoses, and
- Prescribe pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment
regimens as appropriate to---an
- Refer patients to other specialists and relevant patient care
components as appropriate.
- Provide medical guidance---to---onsite nursing staff and
physician-to-physician consultation in the ED and on patient
- Maintain working relationships with onsite medical providers
engaged with inpatient care.
- Document patient interaction, diagnosis, treatment, etc. within
the hospital's EMR.
- Provide excellent bedside---manner---and communication skills
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- BC/BE, MD/DO
- Comfortable with technology and experienced with
- Currently licensed---in at least one U.S. state with Missouri,
Indiana and Idaho licenses preferred
- 3 - 5 years of gastroenterology experience required
- Hospital or ED experience is a plus.
- Federal DEA Certification; Medical Specialty License or
- Proficiency navigating multiple EMR systems, strong technical
skills, and expertise with secure video conferencing.
- Shifts are flexible based on contractual needs
To apply, send CV to
Keyphrases: gastroenterology jobs, gastroenterologist jobs, gastro
jobs, gastroenterologist associates jobs, pediatric
gastroenterology jobs, pediatric gastroenterologist jobs
Keywords: Charleston Area Medical Center, Charleston , Tele GI Position - Flexible Shifts, Healthcare , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!