Posted on: January 23, 2023
This position requires you to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. Subject to applicable law, all prospective hires will
need to provide proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or
qualify for medical or religious accommodations.
At Labcorp we have a passion in helping people live happy and
healthy lives. Every day we provide vital information that helps
our clients and patients understand their health. If you are
passionate about helping people and have a drive for service, then
LabCorp could be a great next career step!
We are currently seeking a Phlebotomist to work a client office. In
this role you will provide exceptional customer service, perform
skilled specimen collections and be the face of the company. In
addition, you will be provided opportunities for continuous growth
within the organization.
This is a full time benefited position working is a client office
in Cross Lanes, WV. Previous phlebotomy experience drawing patients
of all ages is preferred. Good customer service skills and data
entry skills will be needed for this position. Specimen
handling/processing experience would be helpful.
Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 7:45am - 4pm, Wednesday 7:45am - 2pm and
Friday 7:45am - 1pm
- Perform blood collections by venipuncture and capillary
techniques for all age groups
- Collect specimens for drug screens, paternity tests, alcohol
- Perform data entry of patient information in an accurate and
- Process billing information and collect payments when
- Prepare all collected specimens for testing and analysis
- Maintain patient and specimen information logs
- Provide superior customer service to all patients
- Administrative and clerical duties as necessary
- Travel to additional sites when needed
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Phlebotomy certification from an accredited agency is
- Previous experience as a phlebotomist
- Proven track record in providing exceptional customer
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment
- Comfortable working under minimal supervision
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Able to pass a standardized color blindness test
- Floats must be 21 years of age, reliable transportation, and
clean driving recordIf you're looking for a career that offers
opportunities for growth, continual development, professional
challenge and the chance to make a real difference, apply
today!Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion
in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination
of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our
business and the qualifications of the individual and do not
discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin,
gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs),
family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic
partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability,
genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal
data, please see our Privacy Statement .
Keywords: Labcorp, Charleston , Experienced Phlebotomist, Healthcare , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!