Company: Healthcare Services Group, Inc
Posted on: November 23, 2022
Who We Are
Healthcare Services Group (HCSG) is an experienced partner managing
housekeeping, laundry, dining, and nutritional services within the
healthcare market. For over 45 years, we have provided essential
services to thousands of healthcare communities across the country.
As one of America's Most Trustworthy Companies, we have been
recognized for treating our customers and employees fairly and
pursuing excellence via an ever-evolving and expanding focus on
training and the development of team members at every level.
Registered Dietitian Services
HCSG dietitians provide nutritional practices and work in close
collaboration with Medical Directors, Administrators, Directors of
Nursing, and Dining Managers in various healthcare settings,
including acute care, senior living, and rehabilitation centers, to
deliver people-centered nutritional care.
Our Registered Dietitian's core mission is to allow the greatest
resident choice, honoring food preferences while developing
resident-centered plans that recognize dietary restrictions and
maximize nutritious habits. We aim to deliver the optimal
nutritional and regulatory outcomes in a manner that fosters
ongoing resident satisfaction.
Our Company Purpose & Values
Our Purpose is Fostering Fulfillment In Communities.
Our Values, Integrity, Collaboration, Empowerment, Passion &
Perseverance (aka Grit) influence our decisions and the actions
that follow in and out of the workplace.
Who You Are
You are driven, ambitious, have a personal calling for serving
people, and desire to positively impact your community. You enjoy
collaborating with others, aren't afraid to roll up your sleeves,
and go beyond to get the job done. You have a passion and desire to
deliver the highest customer and resident experience every day.
What We Offer
HCSG offers a comprehensive array of benefits to support our
associates and their family's health and well-being. Our goal is to
promote welfare and health and enhance our associates' and their
families' overall quality of life.
- Benefits - FREE Telemedicine and Prescription Discount Program
along with an array of medical, dental, vision, and other
supplemental health plans.
- Training - We take the development and education of our
associates very seriously. Our promotions-from-within philosophy
opens the door to a stimulating and robust career with HCSG!
- Employee Assistance Programs - FREE access for employees and
their families for health, financial, and family services to
support our employees' welfare and mental and physical health.
- Employee Recognition Programs - We strive to recognize
employees who live out our Company Purpose and are committed to
#GoingBeyond for our Client, Resident, and Employee
- Going Beyond Assistance Fund - A 501(c)(3) nonprofit formed by
HCSG to serve as a charitable employer-sponsored disaster relief
organization to provide emergency, hardship, and disaster
assistance, to HCSG employees and their dependents or family
- Paid - Holidays and Vacation for eligible employees.
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan - Investment opportunity available
to all eligible employees after two years of service.
- Nationwide Opportunities - Transfers are available Nationwide
-- great for active Military and Family!
Keeping You Safe
- The safety and health of our employees and that of the resident
communities that we serve are our Company's most significant
- Personal Protective Equipment - All employees will be provided
and required to wear appropriate PPE for all functions.
- COVID-19 Vaccination - Employees will be required to comply
with all policies, as required by State, Local, and/or our
At HCSG, you will find an environment that is fulfilling,
collaborative, committed, stimulating, and structured to help you
succeed in serving our communities. You will be supported by
field-based leadership and connected to the nation's largest
network of Registered Dietitians. We offer engaging opportunities
for every phase of one's career. HCSG is committed to providing
growth and leadership opportunities to see you succeed!
- Registered Dietitian - Providing Registered Dietitian services
in one or more sites to plan, organize, develop, and direct the
nutritional care of residents/patients following Company and
Facility Policy & Procedures, Federal, State, and Local Standards,
Guidelines, and Regulations
- Collaboration - Collaborate effectively with Facility leaders
to ensure quality nutritional services are delivered daily. Acts as
a resource to the Dining Services Department Manager to ensure
dining services are provided in a clean, safe, and sanitary manner
while adhering to all requirements
- Reporting - Maintain records in report format to be delivered
to HCSG and Facility management.
- Training - Serve as an on-site trainer when necessary to ensure
the appropriate techniques and regulatory requirements are
- Leadership - Adherence in completing CEUs as required by Local,
State and Federal Law
- Communication - Effectively communicate all directives from
client managers, building occupants, and administrators to HCSG
- Safety - Utilize protective gear in all appropriate functions.
Responsible for the safe and proper mixing and use of cleaning
solutions while adhering to all safety precautions. Reporting
equipment/cleaning product needs and or malfunctions to supervisor
in a timely fashion. Ensure the established standards, safety, and
quality guidelines are met. Follow infection control and universal
precautions policies and procedures to ensure that a sanitary
environment is achieved at all times. Follow proper reporting,
isolation, and handwashing procedures/techniques.
- Punctuality - Consistent attendance and punctual arrival.
- Customer Experience - Positively represents HCSG by following
instructions, being courteous, and cooperative with supervisor,
co-workers, and client staff.
- Resident Experience - Positive, pleasant, and tactful
interactions with residents, staff, and facility guests.
- Bachelor's Degree in Dietetics from an accredited College or
- Registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration of the
Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and licensed in
Nutrition/Dietetics as required by the applicable state
- Must be able to accurately and professionally communicate
information concerning the resident's condition
- Must perform regular inspections of food service areas for
sanitation, order, safety, and proper performance of assigned
- Ability to maintain records and reports as required
- Must possess the ability to seek new methods and principles and
be willing to incorporate them into existing clinical nutrition
- Ability to interact positively with residents, client,
personnel, and the public
- Must possess leadership ability and willingness to work
harmoniously with and provide guidance to other personnel
- Maintains a neat, clean, well-groomed appearance
- Must maintain a valid driver's license
- Must be able to lift/carry a maximum of 10 pounds, push/pull a
maximum of 10 pounds, stand, sit, bend and walk for extended
- Must be able to work around food and cleaning products
HCSG is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to
diversity and inclusion in the workplace and encourages employees
to bring their authentic, original, and best selves to work for a
culturally inclusive team. We offer equal employment opportunities
(EEO) to all employees and applicants regardless of race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics,
ethnicity, pregnancy status, gender identity, sexual orientation,
marital status, political opinions or affiliations, veteran status,
or other legally protected classes. HCSG also complies with
applicable state and local laws and federal law requirements that
govern nondiscrimination in every location where we operate.
Keywords: Healthcare Services Group, Inc, Charleston , Registered Dietitian, Healthcare , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!