Company: Summit BHC
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Are you looking to make a REAL difference in the lives of
patients?Email your contact information to:
email@example.comAt Highland Hospital, our mission is to
improve the lives we touch. For 60 years, Highland Hospital has
served the Charleston, WV community by providing quality mental
health care through an educated staff and a safe environment. We
currently provide specialized treatment programs for children,
adolescents, and adults.We are seeking a talented and compassionate
Registered Nurse to help us with our mission to serve others. Our
facility can provide an opportunity for you to improve lives and
continue your professional development.Looking for a fresh start?
Consider wild and wonderful West Virginia as your next adventure.
Charleston, WV provides the best of both worlds when it comes to
city life and hometown feel. There are beautiful outdoor
attractions including the surrounding mountains and rivers and you
will enjoy a lower overall cost of living.Why Highland?
- $7,500 sign on bonus for Full Time RNs
- Competitive compensation and benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision,
Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Voluntary Life,
Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance , and Hospital
- 401K plan
- Challenging and rewarding work
- Career development opportunities
- Flexible schedule options: Full-time, part-time or PRN
- Supportive and responsive leadershipJob Summary:The Registered
Nurse will work with a treatment team to assess and provide
prescribed services for individuals with a psychiatric
diagnosis.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administers medication and follows physician orders in
consultation with psychiatrist in accordance with established
hospital and licensing agency protocol.
- Maintains accountability of administration, recording, control,
and security of medications, including narcotics and assures
completion of Adverse Drug Reaction forms as necessary.
- Provides education/explanation to patients, families, and
co-workers regarding medication usage/maintenance, common side
effects, patients' rights, as well as other topics necessary for
optimal patient care
- Assures thorough, accurate documentation is completed for all
patients on each shift and patient assignment sheets are completed
daily and tasks are carried out as assigned.
- Communicates with families, guardians, advocates, and other
- Other duties as assigned.Minimum Qualifications:Must be at
least 20 years of age.Active RN license.Highland Hospital is an
Equal Opportunity Employer.Veterans and military spouses are highly
encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to serving Veterans with
specialized programming at our treatment centers across the
country. We recognize and value the unique strengths of the
military community in supporting our mission to serve those who
Keywords: Summit BHC, Charleston , Registered Nurse, Healthcare , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!