Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN Full Time 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift
Company: PrimeCare Medical, Inc.
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Correctional Medicine opening in Charleston, West Virginia. This
and other lpn/lvn jobs brought to you by NursingJobCafe.com
We have an exciting LPN opening in our medical department at the
South Central Regional Jail in Charleston, WV.
We are currently offering a $5,000 sign on bonus!
Correctional nursing provides a challenging and exciting world of
opportunities for nurses today. In correctional healthcare, nurses
are provided the opportunity to apply their hands-on assessment and
clinical nursing skills on a day-to-day basis.
The Licensed Practical Nurse will primarily be responsible for
providing comprehensive nursing care. Other responsibilities
- Maintaining security of all medical records
- Ensuring strict compliance to all applicable pharmacy
- Maintaining accurate records of all controlled substances,
narcotics and sharps in accordance with applicable state and
- Conducting sick call for inmate / patients and provide
treatment for selected minor illnesses and injuries.
- Observing, reporting, and documenting symptoms, reactions and
progress of patients and participating in the formulation of the
plan of nursing care
- Record, retrieve and file medical information in the
inmate/patient medical record
- Accompanies and assists PCM physicians during facility
Keyphrases: correctional medical services jobs, correctional
medicine jobs, correctional health services jobs, prison health
Keywords: PrimeCare Medical, Inc., Charleston , Licensed Practical Nurse - LPN Full Time 1st, 2nd, 3rd Shift, Healthcare , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!