Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job available located
Company: Sunbelt Staffing
Posted on: February 16, 2020
A school district near Charleston, WV is holding interviews for
a Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) This is a full-time position to
start ASAP through the end of this current school year. This job is
37.5 hours per week, working with mostly Prek - 5th grade school
caseload.Students may have conditions such as Standard articulation
and language disorders, developmental delays and small percentage
of mild Autism.
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job Requirements:
- Active West Virginia (WV) Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
- Previous Pediatric Experience
- Recent School-based Experience
- Excellent collaboration skills
- Previous IEP experience
Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job Duties:
- Manage and provide instructional guidance to a caseload of
- Maintain accurate reports regarding student's needs and
- Develop, write and implement IEPs.
- Perform clinical functions including but not limited to:
screenings, evaluations, development of treatment plans and
delivery of treatment in accordance with policies and
- Communicate regularly with parents and faculty regarding
treatment plans and therapy goals.
For immediate consideration to this Full-Time Speech Language
Pathologist (SLP) job near Charleston, West Virginia (WV)- please
submit a resume directly to Kristina.Borden@SunbeltStaffing.com or
Keywords: Sunbelt Staffing, Charleston , Speech Language Pathologist (SLP) Job available located, Healthcare , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!