Staff Dev Manager RN -
Company: SAVA SENIOR CARE
Posted on: October 19, 2018
Staff Development Manager DescriptionSummary Ensures facility is in compliance with regulatory requirements relating to staff credentialing and education. Provides services associated with ongoing professional development of staff at the facility. Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Conducts new employee orientation and coordinates competency completion.
- Ensures for or delivers annual mandatory and continuous education for staff using internal or external resources according to state and federal regulations and company policy.
- Teaches certain in-house courses, such as the NA training program, special care unit training, etc.
- Coordinates employee health program (immunizations, flu shots, physical exams, etc.)
- Monitors and ensures current licensure and certifications of facility staff.
- Maintains employee education, training and health files.
- May assist in the screening and hiring of nursing staff.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Job Requirements Staff Development Manager RequirementsQualifications
- One to three (1-3) years experience in health care field, teaching, or training and development.
- May be filled by Registered Nurse, LPN, or a non-nursing individual who otherwise qualifies by way of experience or education. Physical Demands & Environment Employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, talk and hear. Employee will occasionally lift objects weighing up to 50 lbs. Employee may occasionally be exposed to blood or other body fluids. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. About this Organization We focus on people. Our residents. Their lives. Their health. Their families. We are one of the largest providers of short-term and long-term health care services in the United States. Through our affiliated entities, services are provided through skilled nursing facilities in 21 states. The commitment is to provide compassionate, family oriented short-term and long-term care. Our affiliated entities focus on individualized care that respects the dignity and rights of the residents. The aim is to care for every resident the way we would care for our family members. We strive to provide residents with services designed to achieve quality care and quality of life. To reach these outcomes we subscribe to quality treatment with a combination of "caring and curing". Select facilities provide Intravenous Therapy Services, Respiratory Therapy Services, Dementia Services and all facilities provide Rehabilitation Services. Equal Opportunity Employer We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: SAVA SENIOR CARE, Charleston , Staff Dev Manager RN -, Executive , Huntington, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!