Material Handler - Shipping - Forklift Operator
Posted on: July 8, 2018
Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to fill a Shipping Material Handler job in South Charleston, WV. This is a long term temp-to-hire opportunity. As a Shipping Material Handler you will be responsible for moving freight to and from storage or production areas to loading docks, operating forklift, and completing records as necessary. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this (insert title) job include:
• Moving freight to and from storage and production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, and containers using forklift of other equipment.
• Sorting cargo before loading/unloading
• Reading work orders or receiving oral instructions to determine material or equipment needs
• Record completed work by updating work order records
• Minimum 2 years recent forklift experience
• High school diploma or GED required
• Minimum one year experience in a shipping / receiving role, preferably in manufacturing setting.
• Flexible to work all shifts and overtime as required
Typical schedule is Monday - Friday with mandatory overtime when necessary. Pay depends on shift assignment, minimum is $11 per hour. Doubletime on Sundays.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Shipping Material Handler job in South Charleston, WV or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: , Charleston, Material Handler - Shipping - Forklift Operator, Executive, Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!