Northeast Regional Manager
Company: Healthmark Industries
Posted on: November 15, 2023
Healthmark Industries, a healthcare supplier headquartered in
Fraser, Michigan, provides innovative and cost-effective products
for healthcare customers to meet their sterilization,
decontamination, storage, distribution, and security needs. As a
market leader in multiple product categories, Healthmark is looking
for an experienced healthcare regional sales manager to cover the
Northeast Area. Only candidates with sales experience will be
Candidates must reside in one of the Northeast states or being
willing to relocate.
Northeast states:NY, DE, NJ, PA, KY, OH, CT, RI, MA, OH, WV, NH,
Our Ideal Candidate:
In line with our Sales Core Values, the ideal candidate is:
- Committed to the customer and never quits
- Does things the right way even when no one is watching
- Consistently looking to become a better resource
- Lead, manage and accountable for rep/territories in the
- Achieve regional sales goals and metrics.
- Execute Healthmark sales process and strategy.
- Travel with reps to support sales effort.
- Represent Healthmark at national, state, and local conferences
- Customer clinical support and education.
- May have local territory responsibilities.
- Possess a minimum of 5 years of sales management
- Minimum 10 years clinical sales experience
- Acute care experience preferred, Understanding of Sterile
Processing a plus
- Sterile Processing Department experience and contacts
- Primary call points: Sterile Processing Department and
- Exhibit a focus on providing education for products and
- Hunter mentality, disciplined, responsible,
- Self-starter, Self-motivated
- Strong communication skills along with listening
- Technology competent (e.g. Excel, Outlook, Concur, CRM)*
About the Job:
- Monday - Friday plus some weekends
- Travel is required (40-50%)
- Daily sales calls with acute care customers and prospect
accounts with focus on SPD/Endo
- Schedule appointments, cold-calling, lead follow-up
- Perform product in-services, CE education (customer and
- Territory reporting
- Local and National trade shows attendance
- Work with corporate office support sales team (e.g. inside
sales, customer service, education).
What we offer
- Salary plus commission.
- Monthly Car/office allotment.
- Full Benefits
- Company paid short term and long term disability
Healthmark Industries Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative
action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender
identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national
origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
Applicants who require reasonable accommodations to complete a
profile or to submit responses to qualifying questions may contact
email@example.com or 800-521-6224.
Please click below to learn more about your rights as an Applicant
under Federal Employment Laws:
- Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law
- EEO is the Law Supplement
- Pay Transparency Policy
- Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Employee Polygraph Protection Act
Healthmark Industries Co. participates in the Department of
Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services'
E-Verify program (For U.S. applicants and employees only).
Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program:
- E-Verify Notice (bilingual)
- Right to Work Notice (English) / (Spanish)
Requires 4 year college degree
Keywords: Healthmark Industries, Charleston , Northeast Regional Manager, Executive , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!