Adecco is currently assisting a local client in their search to
fill a Shipping Material Handler job in South Charleston, WV. This
is a long term temp-to-hire opportunity. As a Shipping Material
Handler you will be responsible for moving freight to and from
storage or production areas to loading docks, operating forklift,
and completing records as necessary. Apply Now if you meet the
qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for this (insert title) job include:
• Moving freight to and from storage and production areas, loading
docks, delivery vehicles, and containers using forklift of other
• Sorting cargo before loading/unloading
• Reading work orders or receiving oral instructions to determine
material or equipment needs
• Record completed work by updating work order records
• Minimum 2 years recent forklift experience
• High school diploma or GED required
• Minimum one year experience in a shipping / receiving role,
preferably in manufacturing setting.
• Flexible to work all shifts and overtime as required
Typical schedule is Monday - Friday with mandatory overtime when
necessary. Pay depends on shift assignment, minimum is $11 per
hour. Doubletime on Sundays.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in
the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Shipping Material
Handler job in South Charleston, WV or you can visit our website
www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are
Equal Opportunity Employer