Assistant Player Rewards Manager, Mardi Gras Casino
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 26, 2022
The Opportunity - Delaware North Gaming is hiring an Assistant
Player Rewards Manager to join our team at Mardi Gras Casino in
Cross Lanes, West Virginia. At Delaware North, Assistant Player
Rewards Managers are responsible for managing a team, strategic
planning, direction and implementation of all operations,
marketing, and promotional aspects of Players Rewards at Mardi Gras
At Delaware North, we care about our associates. We are committed
to invest in our people's personal and professional journeys,
without you, there is no us. These are just some of the benefits we
offer: health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company
match, performance bonuses, paid vacation days and holidays, and
generous friends-and-family discounts at many of our hotels and
resorts. [Click here to learn more](https://dn.careers/jvuf9q).
* Ensure that Lucky North Club complies with all regulatory
guidelines, submissions, policies, and procedures.
* Understand and implement the goals and vision of the department
as well as the organization.
* Adhere to the marketing plan set forth by Marketing leadership,
by implementing proper procedures as directed, and provide the
staff with the necessary information to achieve a successful
* Maintain strict confidential guidelines concerning all guest
interactions and records.
* Serve as the main liaison between the company and player tracking
vendor in regards to system issues. Communicate all issues with IT,
Director of Marketing, Marketing Manager and beyond, if
* Approve all hiring, training, evaluation, and scheduling of Lucky
North Club staff.
* Conduct employee counseling and coaching sessions including
corrective action reports as needed.
* Conduct all employee yearly reviews, goal requirements, and the
necessary paperwork in a timely manner.
* Role model company guest service program.
* Other duties as assigned.
* Must be able to obtain and maintain a state gaming license.
* Associate degree in marketing, business administration, or a
related field preferred, but not required. An equivalent
combination of education and experience will be accepted providing
the required skills and the knowledge for successful
* Experience implementing and evaluating player Reward Programs,
special events, giveaways, and marketing promotions is
* Understanding of P&L, pro and post-forma, database entry and
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint,
Teams and Outlook.
* Working knowledge of ATI systems, IGT systems, Bravo and Smart
Button Systems preferred.
* Excellent written and verbal skills required.
* Exceptional leadership skills in staff management and customer
* Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment.
* Ability to perform successfully under pressure.
* Weekends, holidays, and varied shifts may be required.
Physical Requirements -
* Manual dexterity for data entry duties.
* Able to lift and carry up to thirty pounds occasionally.
* Occasional bending, reaching, climbing on step stool, and
* Able to stand for up to 8 hours a day, if needed.
* Able to work longer hours when necessary.
Who We Are - Delaware North has been operating Mardi Gras Casino &
Resort since 2018. Located 14 miles west of Charleston, West
Virginia, Mardi Gras features more than 25 table games, a poker
room, more than 850 slot machines, live greyhound racing, and
off-track betting for both greyhound and horse racing; several
restaurants and a 150-room hotel.
At Delaware North, you'll love where you work, who you work with,
and how your day unfolds. Whether it's in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there's no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Charleston , Assistant Player Rewards Manager, Mardi Gras Casino, Executive , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!