Posted on: November 25, 2022
Are you a take-charge person, a born motivator and a person who
sees the big picture as well as the minute details? Are you
naturally organized and excel at organizing others? If you've
answered yes to these questions, you'll want to learn more about
this opportunity. Manpower is currently seeking a Market Manager
for our Charleston, WV location The Market Manager is responsible
for the effective management and profitable operation of assigned
branch offices. This includes overall responsibility for:
- Achieving profit results consistent with established
- Effective management of staff (coaching, training,
- Implementing a consistent business development plan.
- Follow a recruiting plan utilizing media and non-media
resources to build a pipeline of candidates while increasing
retention and referrals of temporary employees.Required Years of
Experience: Minimum of 3-5 years' experience in a management or
leadership role, preferably in the staffing industry or human
resources. Previous experience in business development or territory
management required. Required Technical/ Functional Skills:
- Strong sales/marketing skills needed to meet business
development goals. Proven track record in Business
- Internet recruiting experience.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to navigate within the
Manpower systems are critical.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, as
well as strong customer service skills.
- Ability to advise, counsel, guide, and negotiate with
- Ability to develop (i.e., through teaching, training, etc.) the
professional skills of employees.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate people, data, and things to
determine courses of action.
- Ability to deal with people and shift back and forth between
two or more tasks effectively and tactfully.
- Ability to understand and accurately apply basic math
- Ability to produce results within an unstructured environment
and have the flexibility to identify and respond to changes in
- Ability to travel to local customer sites as needed or field
- Work for one of the largest and most respected international
staffing and recruiting companies
- Regional travel: explore surrounding territories and lead
recruiting efforts throughout your community
- Voted Best Staffing Company in the Tri-State 2021 - Herald
- World Most Ethical Companies 2021- 12 years running!Are you
ready to start your new career with a staffing company? Apply
Keywords: Manpower, Charleston , Market Manager, Executive , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!