Remote Manager, Area Service - Northeast
Company: Canon Medical Systems
Posted on: November 23, 2022
This position is remote based. The designated Manager can reside
in any of the following locations:
West VA, Western PA, MD, DE or Washington DC.
- Effectively manage Area's expense goals and objectives. Know
the competition; implement effective strategies and tactics in the
marketplace to achieve revenue and margin objectives.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with customers.
Develop and maintain customer satisfaction through personal contact
and prompt resolution of service problems. Communicate
unresolved/escalating problems to Zone Service Manager and/or other
- Aggressively sell Service contracts, negotiate in tough
situations to win business and maintain Area and Zone objectives.
Manage contract compliance and is up-to-date on the applicable
Federal, State and Local laws, including Regulatory laws.
- Build and coach effective local customer teams; let people be
responsible for their work; share ownership and visibility; define
success in terms of the whole team.
- Coach Customer Engineers to effectively deliver customer
- Determine Area?s technical training requirements and implement
plans to achieve customer satisfaction and technical
- Plan for the acquisition and effective utilization of company
assets (e.g., tools, test equipment, automobiles, and
- Team with Sales personnel to win business and resolve customer
issues. Provide Sales support such as lead referral; provide input
into RFP responses.
- Ensures that the requirements of compliance and safety programs
are completed on a timely basis including CMSU policies,
procedures, environmental, safety and health laws.
Keywords: Canon Medical Systems, Charleston , Remote Manager, Area Service - Northeast, Executive , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!