Senior Project & Program Manager
Company: Wolters Kluwer
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Responsible for all aspects of the development and
implementation of assigned projects. This position works without
appreciable direction, exercising considerable latitude in
determining objectives and approaches to work.Essential Duties and
- Develops and implements assigned projects from original concept
through final implementation, creating detailed work plans,
schedules, project estimates, resources plans and status
- Develops best practices, project standards, procedures, and
quality objectives including metrics for assessing progress.
- Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project
- Manages the integration of vendor tasks and tracks and reviews
vendor deliverables to ensure services and/or products as
- Provides technical and analytical guidance to project team as
- Determines staffing requirements and forms project teams to
ensure coverage for all essential tasks.
- Provides work direction and leadership to complex projects,
including scheduling, assignment of work and review of project
efforts and provides coaching to less experienced project
- Monitors and audits project milestones, gathers metrics, and
develops and implements changes as necessary to ensure that the
project remains within specified scope and is within time, cost,
and quality objectives.
- Conducts formal review with business sponsor/s at project
completion to track and confirm acceptance and satisfaction.
- Manages project budget to meet expectations and conducts
project profitability, revenue, margins, bill rates and utilization
analyses.Other DutiesPerforms other duties as requested.Job
QualificationsEducationMinimum: Bachelors Degree in Business,
Project Management or related field, OR equivalent.Preferred:
Project Management Professional (PMP)
certification.ExperienceMinimum Experience: 7+ years of project
management experience, OR equivalent.Tools:
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Tools and process enabling remote connection to internal
- Project Management Software.Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Communication: Effectively communicates with team and
- Leadership: Models good leadership while mentoring others to
develop as leaders and develop as a team; manages the process of
- Teamwork: Motivates the team to work efficiently together and
acknowledges each team members contributions while celebrating team
- Up to 30% domestic travel annually.Physical Demands
- Normal office requirements.EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Wolters
Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and
customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Wolters Kluwer, Charleston , Senior Project & Program Manager, Executive , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!