Cloud Security Engineer - FedRAMP
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Job Title:Cloud Security Engineer - FedRAMPRole Overview:We are
seeking a Cloud Security Engineer who will be responsible for
improving and maintaining our security posture from software
development, test and live infrastructure and help with FedRAMP
activities. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, articulate,
have experience with Linux and other *NIX-derivatives, and is
comfortable working in a fast-paced development environment.Your
primary mission as a Security Engineer is working closely with the
development, technical operations, quality assurance, and product
management teams, to ensure the timely delivery of robust technical
solutions for customers and internal teams.Company Overview:At
Skyhigh Security, were focused on innovation. We secure the worlds
data, and this means making the world a safer place. With plenty of
learning and growth opportunities, exciting challenges and talented
teams, youll have everything you need to see your future in a whole
new way. Come make a difference with us. For more information,
visit www.skyhighsecurity.comRequired Experience and Skills
- Minimum of 1 years experience in Security Operations and 2
years of overall IT experiences.
- Implementation and maintenance of security controls in our
hosted and AWS environments.
- Performs periodic vulnerability assessments, penetration
testing, and other security assessments as needed.
- Experience with writing AWS Lambda functions for security
- Experience with Siem, IPS/IDS, Endpoint antivirus
- An understanding of how networks and common networking
protocols work and how to dissect them using tcpdump.
- Good understanding in networking, databases, client-side
technologies or systems' administration.
- Understandings in configuration management frameworks (e.g.
Salt, Ansible, Puppet).
- Hands-on scripting background (Bourne/Korn Shell,
- Thorough familiarly with Debian/Ubuntu, CentOS and/or
- Evangelize security within organization.Responsibilities
- Automation of scanning/analysis/patching, customization,
upgrades and monitoring through SecOps tools meant for Cloud
- As a SecOps Engineer, building, deploying, and maintaining our
cloud environment is your day-to-day focus.
- Design, build and implement enterprise security systems for all
of our environments.
- Should be a quick learner on adopting various McAfee Enterprise
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment
automation tools such as Jenkins, Glu, Salt.
- Extensive experience with *nix systems, virtualization, and
- Experience documenting processes, labs and test
environmentsPreferred Applicable Certifications
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)Company Benefits
and Perks:We work hard to embrace diversity and inclusion and
encourage everyone to bring their authentic selves to work every
day. We offer a variety of social programs, flexible work hours and
family-friendly benefits to all of our employees.
- Pension and Retirement Plans
- Medical, Dental and Vision Coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- Support for Community InvolvementWe're serious about our
commitment to diversity which is why we prohibit discrimination
based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age,
disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender
expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally
Keywords: Trellix, Charleston , Cloud Security Engineer - FedRAMP, Engineering , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!