Leader In Me Coach & Consultant
Company: Franklin Covey Co
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Title: Leader in Me Coach & Consultant (2462)Reports to:
- Full-Time Direct Employee
- Location: Charleston, WV and surrounding area(s).
The Leader in Me (LIM) Coach and Consultant will partner with all
school stakeholders to ensure they achieve high-leverage results,
aligned to specific district/school goals, with LIM implementation
year after year.
Focus will be on building exceptional relationships with existing
LIM schools. This is achieved through virtual and onsite delivery
of coaching sessions and workshops. Frequent virtual communication
will include "in between the seams" touchpoints and providing
additional resources and guidance on implementation. This
intentional focus supports schools by engaging all stakeholders in
progressing to 'Lighthouse' results and beyond.
This position requires exceptional coach acumen skills, engaging
workshop facilitation acumen skills, and a deep understanding of
and previous experience working in the K-12 education field. The
preferred candidate will have previous experience with the 7 Habits
and LIM implementation. They will also possess the business acumen
skills necessary for influencing renewal opportunities and
fostering company growth.
To learn more about our Education Solutions, please visit
- LIM Coaches will be assigned 30-60 LIM schools with the
following coaching responsibilities:
- Steward quality and engagement of LIM implementation to ensure
alignment with their school improvement or district strategic plan,
and achievement of high leverage results.
- Deliver virtual and onsite coaching sessions that include but
are not limited to understanding the school history, pre-consult
calls to determine focus and plan of day, delivery of day, and
follow-up communication to include our School Account Management
collaboration space on the Leader in Me Online".
- Stay current with relevant educational trends and technology
platforms in an effort to serve as a partner to our
- Engage Principals and Lighthouse Coordinators, from multiple
LIM schools, through Community Learning Days.
- Facilitate strong relationships with existing schools and
district leaders to help them understand the LIM process, schedule
next steps, support retention efforts, & expand the LIM
- Collaborate with cross-functional regional team to communicate
value of LIM process & coaching to prospective schools.
- LIM Coaches will deliver virtual and onsite workshops each year
to schools throughout North America, primarily during the summer
- Strong K-12 education background.
- Experience working with district administrative teams.
- Experience as a school building Principal is
- Experience with LIM implementation is preferred.
- Strong coaching acumen.
- Facilitates with high level engagement strategies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong business acumen that fosters company growth.
- Attention to fine details, logistics, calendar management, and
the ability to coordinate communication among several
- Deep comfort level with technology & systems required including
but not limited to; Outlook, Microsoft Office, Zoom, LIM
- Flexibility for extensive travel (including overnight travel)
required; ability to independently travel as needed, without
restriction, by all modes of transportation, including car, plane,
- High degree of energy, patience, empathy, and personal maturity
with a strong character.
- Well-developed pattern of achievement, contribution, execution,
motivation, enthusiasm, & integrity is critical to success in this
Keywords: Franklin Covey Co, Charleston , Leader In Me Coach & Consultant, Education / Teaching , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...