Company: Delaware North
Posted on: June 15, 2019
Our Exciting Work EnvironmentPLAY Mardi Gras Casino & Resort
features more than 850 slot machines and a mix of 25 table games,
including Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, Big Six and more. Or test
your skill in our Big Easy Poker Room - where you can play
beginners and experts alike in Texas Hold'em, Omaha Hi-Lo and
7-Card Stud.STAY Experience our hotel with 150 deluxe rooms,
including 21 suites. Every overnight stay offers a double
pillow-top mattress; free high-speed internet access;
high-definition, flat-screen television; cooked-to-order breakfast;
and access to our saline pol, hot tub, fitness center and more.DINE
Whether you are looking for an intimate gourmet dinner or a quick
meal, Mardi Gras Casino & Resort has something for you. Our French
Quarter restaurant offers a fine-dining experience with steaks,
seafood and more. The First Turn restaurant allows you to eat
casual full-service cuisine while overlooking the greyhound
racetrack, and the Bayou Buffet offers endless choices with
complimentary beignets. Caf-- Orleans and Crescent City offer a
variety of sandwiches and snacks for a lighter, faster
option.RACING Join us for live greyhound and simulcast racing
action! Enjoy the thrill of betting and winning while overlooking
our racetrack or experiencing one of our state-of-the-art simulcast
areas. Live racing is available year-round.The Opportunity
Responsible for development, implementation, management and
execution of an effective marketing program as related to
communications, social media, public relations, advertising,
creative services and entertainment in order to achieve optimum
exposure of hotel, food & beverage, gaming, racing, group & bus,
and entertainment facilities.
- Support the property's guest service, environmental management
and Service Recovery programs within the department.
- Help to identify appropriate marketing promotions to maximize
the facility's viability.
- Develop and implement sound and effective external and internal
advertising to maximize utilization of Mardi Gras' facilities and
- Assists the Director of Marketing and General Manager with
strategic and lobbying initiatives for business growth.
- Responsible for supervision of the Advertising, Creative
Services and Special Events team and assist with Entertainment
- Prioritize tasks, handles multiple projects simultaneously, and
organizes assignments to meet expected deadlines.
- Works with agency and external partners on campaign development
and media buying and placement.
- Manages approved marketing operating budget.
- Monitors competitive products and marketing activities.
- Oversees development and maintenance of customer database.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry
influencers and key community and strategic partners.
- Resolves conflicts and facilitates changes in structure of
marketing group to ensure objective fulfillment and swift response
to marketing problems and opportunities.
- Assists in preparation of marketing activity reports.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image
throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and
- Manages Marketing team and subordinate supervisors who
supervise employees in the Player's Club and Group Sales.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and
evaluation of these units.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include interviewing and hiring employees;
planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance;
rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and
resolving problems. Successful candidates will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Admin or related
field, or equivalent professional experience; three to five years
related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience
- Knowledge of Database software; Spreadsheet software and Word
Processing software. Who We AreTake your career beyond the
ordinary-to the extraordinary.At Delaware North, you'll love where
you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it's
in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic
hotels, or premier restaurants, there's no telling where your
career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in
a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you
have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen - share our
vision, grow with us.Delaware North is one of the largest privately
held hospitality companies in the world. Founded in 1915 and owned
by the Jacobs family for more than 100 years, Delaware North has
global operations at high-profile places such as sports and
entertainment venues, national and state parks, destination resorts
and restaurants, airports, and regional casinos. Our 55,000
employee associates are dedicated to creating special experiences
one guest at a time in serving more than a half-billion guests
annually. Delaware North operates in the sports, travel
hospitality, restaurant and catering, parks, resorts, gaming, and
specialty retail industries and has annual revenue of about $3
billion. Learn more about Delaware North, a global leader in
hospitality, at .All applicants will be subject to a pre-employment
background check and may be subject to a pre-employment drug test
depending upon the position and/or client requirements.Delaware
North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider
applicants for all positions without regard to race, color,
religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital
or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity
Keywords: Delaware North, Charleston , Marketing Manager, Advertising , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!