Data Reporting Analyst - hybrid role
Company: Encova Insurance
Posted on: November 26, 2022
While we prefer this position will work a hybrid schedule in the
Charleston, WV office, we will also consider candidates who can
work remote within our 28 state footprint. This role reports to the
Manager, Regulatory Data Reporting Workers Compensation.The Data
Reporting Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day regulatory
reporting including the management of error and reject reports from
NCCI and state regulatory departments. Reporting may include proof
of coverage, claims EDI & Medicare. This position is responsible
for analyzing data being reported to regulatory agencies and errors
being returned in order to assist any technical or policy revisions
required to provide quality and timely reporting.Education and
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
- One year of full-time or equivalent part-time paid experience
in workers' compensation or other insurance industry experience
preferred.The items listed are essential functions of the position
unless otherwise statedPosition Responsibilities:
- Reviews for updated or new data requirements from ISO, State
Regulatory Departments or NCCI on current data submissions.
- Works with IT to determine data requirements.
- Provides information to IT that will assist in developing
- Performs user acceptance testing.
- Verify IT system changes to the Policy administration system
and the Claims Administration system are capturing data correctly
for reporting to the appropriate agency.
- Analyzes reports to be sent to NCCI and State Regulatory
Departments, managing error and reject reports daily, monthly and
- Research claim and/ or policy questions from ISO, State
Regulatory Departments or NCCI to determine if data was submitted
correctly to the organization or if a technical issue exists;
generates any necessary revisions to reported data.
- Fix and submit reports timely in order to avoid possible fines
from the State Regulatory Departments or NCCI due to untimely
filing or inaccurate information.
- Research policy, claim, e-mod or other data related questions
from Underwriters, Agents or Employers in order to provide
- Position will include data gathering & analysis.
- Non-essential function: other duties as assigned.Skill
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong computer skills with advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Familiarity with data reporting for insurance is a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, and organize and prioritize
work to meet stringent timelines.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving skills.Ready to join our team?At Encova
Insurance, we firmly believe that our associates drive our
company's success by delivering unrivaled service to our customers.
With success in mind, we make an ongoing effort to provide an
environment that offers challenging, stimulating and financially
rewarding opportunities.Join us to discover a work experience where
your diverse ideas will be met with enthusiasm - where you can
learn and grow to your fullest potential.What you can expect from
usJoin our family of industry leaders, and let us reward you with a
competitive salary, bonus and benefits package that includes but is
not limited to: a 401(k), wellness programs, bonus incentive plans
and flexible schedules, with an early close of the office every
Friday. Additionally, Encova aspires to be an outstanding corporate
citizen in all the markets we serve; we encourage and support
associate participation in community initiatives through our
foundations.Encova Insurance is an EOE/E-Verify employer.
Keywords: Encova Insurance, Charleston , Data Reporting Analyst - hybrid role, Advertising , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!