Title: Call Center Representative - Customer Service
Adecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a current Call
Center Representative - Customer Service job in Charleston, WV.
This is for a long-term temporary opportunity. As a Customer
Service Representative you will interact with customers via
telephone to provide information, process transactions, and reply
to inquiries about products and services. You will also be charged
with handling and resolving complaints. If you meet the
qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Call Center Representative - Customer
Service job include:
• Accountable for prompt, accurate, thorough, and courteous
responses to call customer inquiries.
• Keep record of customer interactions, record details of
inquiries, complaints, or comments, as well as actions taken
• Use computer system to track, gather information, and/or
troubleshoot the items raised by the customer
• Achieve productivity standards and goals set by the company while
maintaining high level of customer service
• Answer Inbound Call, explaining benefit features and costs and
initiating research and follow up as needed.
• Candidates should possess excellent communication skills,
interpersonal skills, and research ability.
• A high school diploma or GED is required.
• Candidate must be able to sit for the majority of their shift
• One to three years of customer service experience.
• Successfully pass the following: Pre-employment job assessments,
a background investigation.
Pay for this position is $11.67 hr plus overtime as needed. This is
a long-term temporary opportunity.
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in
the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as
a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Call Center
Representative - Customer Service job in Charleston, WV or any
related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled