Company: Belmond Charleston Place
Posted on: August 13, 2019
Successful candidate will possess previous experience in credit
management and client billing. Must possess good communication
skills in dealing with clients to ensure that invoices are correct
and paid within the agreed terms & conditions. Previous experience
with Opera preferred. Requirements
- Organize and supervise the billing process with regards to
Group Bookings to ensure maximum collection.
- Implement controls to ensure appropriate application of current
reimbursement and billing procedures in accordance with set
- Ensuring compliance with the state and federal laws, policies,
- Establish policies and procedures for payment posting,
adjustments and refunds; monitor and control all anomalies and
non-payment or delayed payment from payers; develop and/or assist
in the development of general operating goals, objectives, policies
- Perform month end duties including journal entries and
reconciliation of accounts.
- Monitor reports, the Accounts Receivable ageing, to ensure
maximum collection, and analyze denials from third party
- Intercede with third parties in unusual situations involving
payment or non-payment to accounts/invoices; review and resolve
billing problems; research and respond to account inquiries.
- Accomplish resolution of unresolved payments on accounts and
- Develop and maintain record keeping systems and
- Process credit cards; researching credit card disputes.
- Ensure all billings go out with supporting backup for all
- Audit all department charges posted to master accounts for
- Handle correspondence and communication to guests, associates,
and owners regarding billing matters.
- Observe standards for the department in image, appearance, and
grooming; properly represent the company and the profession to
outside organizations and the community.
- Maintain confidentiality and security of all guest and general
- Assist in other areas and special projects as needed.
Familiarity with all GAAP regulations. Ability to satisfactorily
communicate in English with guests, management and employees to
their understanding. Strong working knowledge of budgets,
forecasting, profit and loss statements. Ability to analyze and
interpret financial data. Knowledge of computerized information
systems used in financial and/or accounting applications. Computer
proficient. Ability to provide legible communication. Strong
leadership, management, and organizational skills. Ability to think
clearly, analyze and resolve problems and exercise good under high
pressure or emergency situations. Must be able to complete work in
a timely, accurate and thorough manner. Ability to focus on
details, input and access information into property management
system. Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments.
Ability to remain calm, courteous and professional with
demanding/difficult guests and/or situations. EOE/DFWP Benefits
Belmond Charleston Place provides a comprehensive benefits package
for full-time employees including medical, dental, vision,
disability, life and AD&D insurance. You are eligible for the
majority of these plans after 60 days of full-time employment. The
effective date will be the first of the month following your 60th
day worked. We also offer 401(k) retirement savings plan, paid
vacation and holidays, as well as tuition assistance.
Keywords: Belmond Charleston Place, Charleston , Staff Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Charleston, West Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!